Thank you and Happy New Year (nearly)

This is a brilliant forum. I wish i had joined earlier. If i had done i would be way top of the prediction league. Everybody on here posts well. 2 or 3 are that bit better i suppose. I have got quite addicted to coming on. Why not though ?. Walsall FC is my big passion.
Happy new year to you all.

7 Likes

Can I vote first ā€¦ lol

Iā€™m never off it my wife sits there giving me daggers every night :grin: i am either on here, a Tenerife forum or betfaire :laughing:

7 Likes

Have a great new year all.
Looking forward to reading lots and posting maybe a little more often in 2020.
Keep up the good work.
UTS

2 Likes

Happy New Year everyone.

Up The Saddlers.

2 Likes

Happy New Year to all. Some great people follow our club, they deserve so much better, letā€™s hope Caldmore, or Karma, brings some justice in 2020.

1 Like

Happy 2020 to all Saddlers wherever you are.

2 Likes

Happy New Year to all UTS chums. I hope you and your loved ones keep happy healthy and safe throughout 2020.

2 Likes

Thanks to all the lurkers, readers and posters who make UTS what it is. Happy new year to you all.

7 Likes

Perhaps @simon could introduce a feature that tells us how long we are spending on here. It could have messages such as "get some exercise instead " etc. This could be personalised so @chunkster gets one like "a woman in Bloxwich has been waiting an hour for you to fix her gas boiler - turn off your laptop! "

1 Like

I have the stats! Chunksterā€™s reading time on the new site (to date) is 26 days, which puts him just outside the medal places in 4thā€¦

4 Likes

Now he is retired he will be aiming for top spot. I reckon I am definitely on the podium :joy:

1 Like

Wow - I thought my readtime of 8 days seemed excessive. Obviously not!

snap mine is 8 days lol.

1 Like

Youā€™re 5th Belph, with 23 days. Incredibly, 13 days separates first and second place.

Didnā€™t realise that this info was available ā€¦ 14 days (comfortably mid-table?)

Got to be a mod in 1st place?

El nombre?

No mods in the top three, Iā€™ll be having words.

3 Likes

Chunks will murder that now heā€™s retired :smile:

3 Likes