The Fans Focus Meeting (29/8/23) Thread

Hi all

Best place to start discussion and live updates about tonight’s event in one place…

Any questions you want asking? I am sure those who are going could ask for you?

Personally, I have put together some Fans Focus Meeting Bingo cards - please let me know if they need amending or adding to :grinning:

14 Likes

What about defending at corners leave someone at half way line

1 Like

Signing this afternoon to stop any questions regarding new players? :grin:

4 Likes

I appear to have missed the marketing of this as I’ve been away - anyone know timings ?

What are the clubs ambitions this season and next? are we aiming for promotion this season or do we see it as a longer term project?

1 Like

What about the traffic lights?

1 Like

Incremental progress?

1 Like

Surely a mention of Bonser, his suite and someone claiming he’s still pulling the strings somehow.

3 Likes

Adebayo money.

1 Like

Potential Rico money.

1 Like

Competitive budget.
Fine margins.
Play-offs.

2 Likes

If someone on here is going, can someone mention the fact the sound system in the big stand has been non existent now for months and despite the slo saying several times that they’ll look into it, there still hasn’t been any progress.

15 Likes

Club shop in town centre please
If bonsor is still involved as we never see any money
The need for rails In The stands so easier to walk up to seat and don’t fall
Traffic management after games and leaving Lights on longer - have the club spoke to the council

1 Like

Bingo.

12 Likes

Can someone keep a tally of how many times Sadler says fantastic and brilliant. I’ve done a Sky Bet request for odds on over 25 :smiley:

Can someone set a timer to time how long it is before Sadler says the word ‘Desperate’

2 Likes

Also in the family stand.

There’s no excuse for anyone on UTS, if there’s anything that is bugging anyone just get down to the Bescot stadium and ask your question. I’m sure @Thanatos has got loads of questions to ask, and he deserves answers. Let us know how you got on dude…:+1::wink:

2 Likes

I think he says it more than Matt Taylor said the word ‘imperative’ :smile:

2 Likes