The invisible man. Matt Sadler

Suspect James O’Connor wouldn’t be interested in re-joining the Club.

5 Likes

Yep , again probably right , but they are professional people so who knows.

Well that’s what would have to happen if the general consensus of people on here have their way

Given what happened last time we poached an ex-player who was doing well with a non-league team in the playoffs, I suspect it would be a bad idea for both us and them.

2 Likes

Depends on how you look at it. If he is being paid as a “coach” he will no doubt be “coaching the defenders”

Interesting fact in the 28 league games this season without a proper recognised striker we have scored 30 goals ( an average of 1.07 goals each game ) whereas we have shipped 38 goals ( an average of 1.27 goals per game )

Why would “professional” people even consider us. You coudn’t even call us amateur without disrespecting well run amateur clubs

Despite languishing 21st/24, losing 6 on the trot being told we are a “well run club” and “doesnt seem like were in a relegation battle”

Deluded

1 Like

Steady on old boy , bit of a over reaction I think .

I think you’re making the common mistake of looking at things from the point of view of a passionate and partisan fan, not as someone looking to make a living out of the game. Apart from those at the top end of the game looking for trophies and medals in the short term, players, managers, coaches, back rooms staff, etc don’t usually make choices to join clubs based on league position and form - or what the fans think of the board.

1 Like

Sorry, that may have come across a bit wrong. When I said “deluded” I was refering to the people who have made the statement(s) not your self

1 Like

No problem @BornASaddler