The three Walsall players you most disliked

Remember Kevin Francis playing against us and there being audible laughter from everyone in the crowd every time the ball got near him.

1 Like

Ngoo was terrible and to be so bad in the air. when your one of the tallest in the entire game and canā€™t dominate players a foot shorter than you is abysmal

Certainly remember Viveash following Gayle all over the park after that incident!

2 Likes

I think Dean Keates tried exacting a little retribution as well.

1 Like

He just stood there, with his hands on his hips, staring at the away end whilst Walker was getting treatment

I remember him coming into the team and we had to try him in several different positions before we found the one where heā€™d do the least amount of damage to his own side. He took a good free kick, but one of our players had to pick him up and carry him forward into position to take it. If you want an image of that season, itā€™s the astonished look on his face as an opposition midfielder ambled past him with the ball.

Matt Richards in actionā€¦

1 Like

Osei Yaw
Gaffney
Ricketts

Leahy ferrier Jonny brain absolute terrible attitudes

Yep thanks it was ngoo but forgot how bad brain was and gaffney, we really have had some poor players

Osadebe, the bloke is gash

Dave Bamber
Steve Daley
Paul jones

Was at that game where Gayle kicked Wakka. Our fans started singing Adaā€™s gonna get chance and 10 mins later they look him off for his own protection :grinning:

1 Like

Yep I remember it well!

I canā€™t remember if Gayle was taken off or not.
I think the injury time was 10 or even 12 minutes.

Manset, that was the guy I was trying to remember earlier, made Yaw look like Ronaldo!
Stole a salary off us.

1 Like

Dave Bamber is a good shout. Iā€™d forgotten him. I was all excited when we signed him but what a ponce.

2 Likes

I was still excited at the end of that Hull game, a couple of bosters in a 2-1 win. Mostly though he was a bit rubbish.

Made me loff.

1 Like

Andy Cook - for acting like a bad pancake chef (useless tosser)
Vinny Samways (for letting us down when we needed him most - and leaving us with an unpaid Ā£8k hotel bill - allegedly)
Will Grigg - for giving it the big un when he received some justified criticism.

1 Like

I named him earlier in thread mate, worked hard in a friendly or two got a contract and was crap afterwards

Jonny Brain

Rhys Weston - first game I saw him play in he failed to mark Andy Robinson of Swansea ā€¦ peed me off :laughing:

Donā€™t think I have a third oneā€¦ Well canā€™t think of one