Timmy Abraham signs

“A lot of fans made up their minds about him during his first season, and thought he was useless.”

Guilty as charged.

2 Likes

Not old Mr Negative/Grumpy/Just Looking to moan over here:

Almost like I call it as I see it :man_shrugging:

You love scrolling through to find your previous posts. How sad :rofl:

3 Likes

Actually just clicked my logo and typed in “Adebayo”. Took literally seconds :+1:

“You found stuff to make a point, how sad” :joy::joy:

A direct quote from a Newport fan i speak to online Timmy is about as much use as an ice cube in a volcano not a fan then? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have only watched him against Villa.

He is obviously quick, a few times he got the ball played in behind the defence to run on to. Didn’t appear to know whether to pick a pass or have a shot so did a Forest Gump and just kept running.

Can’t really judge him too much from that one game though, hopefully we can make some use of his pace.

…and there’s his nickname if he’s not an instant success…

1 Like

Let’s hope he erupts onto the scene then.

1 Like

He is well worth a gamble. One thing you cannot coach is pace and it terrifies defenders. And there is real potential that he will develop into something special.

On another thread, Mark Rees has been eulogised but, in fact, all he had was pace but that still made him a valuable member of the squad. (Yes, I know about the Milk Cup run and he was great but remember that he was not first choice in the League then).

1 Like

I’d have much rather signed Josh March but I’m guessing the budget wouldn’t stretch to that. If he is cheap which I expect he is then he is probably worth a go. His pace alone will scare defenders. Just a left wingback needed now and we are good to go.

Worth a gamble and complements the existing firepower at the club. Wonder who will be first choice off the bench between him and Doug Taylor.

With a good coach behind him Timmy has the ability to frighten the life out of defences, who is our striker coach at the moment? and who coached Ade?

We don’t have a designated striker coach. Stewart was our striker coach when we had Adebayo, but left in the Autumn as he was sold in the Jan.

1 Like

Shouldn’t have let him go, he was worth his weight in gold

He left due to the location of the club. Still lives down south. He is now at Yeovil in some capacity.

1 Like

Existing fire power.
Never thought I’d read that on thiis forum. :smiley:

I know that you can’t believe everything you read (some on here would say anything - especially on mainstream media) but I was just looking at the EPL transfer business on Sky Sports’ website, and mentioned amongst Fulham’s outgoing is one Timmy Abraham who has apparently gone on a free to Estoril Praia (currently 3rd in the Portuguese top flight behind Porto and Benfica).

Where the hell has that come from? Has Timmy.really given up the possibility of a Champions League dream to come to WS1?

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12625224/transfer-news-summer-transfer-window-2022-premier-league-ins-and-outs

Wonder what’s happened to Timmy. Not even in the squad for the last 5 games

Not only is he shit but must one of the 2 injurys MF did not want to mention

He was spotted in the club shop pre-game. Probably the only way he can get hold of a first team shirt. :grin: