Tinpot FC

Stadium Suit closed after Half Time due to a function.

Functions far more important to Bescot Enterprises than a bloomin annoying football match, ya get all sorts attending, they even beg for clean toilets and want clean seating, and would ya believe, a drink! Common as muck, glad it’s only once a fortnight or so!
Now where’s that seating plan, the mayor’s invited, hope he doesn’t witness any of those ‘football supporters’ lowering the tone of our glorious town.

1 Like

Wonder if the toilets will flush directly from said function on to supporters in the Lower, through those fancy new overflow pipes?

5 Likes

Most supporters feel like they’ve been shat on for years anyway so it won’t matter.

Are they soil or just rainwater?

Ive been seeing this bag of cement for 3 years. Just again shows that noones walking round the place wondering whats going on.

At least the marketing department has stepped back in time and getting rid of the Swift on the logo and sacking Swifty to pay 3 minutes rent,so I have heard.

After I mentioned this a week or so back I see this on Facebook today…… spot the missing local team. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

As bad as Central tv :pleading_face:

Try eight times. And you would be closer to the mark. He paid no where near what many thought he did. ,

1 Like

£249,999 wasn’t it?

Whom we on about ?

Whoops, that was the cost of the stadium.

The freehold was about £140,000, iirc.

We paid about half the amount on a semi in Sutton about the same time if anyone truly buys the idea of the generous saviour and needs more context. Nasty man

6 Likes

Just over half of that With. The exchange of two. Derelict properties. Which where the key to the deal going through.

1 Like

Our number one fan

1 Like