Trivela Group Takeover

LP is staying on to Mentor Ben as he’s experienced in the football world…

Correct me if I’m wrong but heard/ read that no one knew about this deal apart from Leigh and steffen until Thursday last week if that’s correct , then how did they explain the new people wandering around and also because he was kept in the dark is that why Bond left ?

As we recently saw on YouTube, it appears quite easy for strangers to walk around our club!

10 Likes

That was probably Eugene Nobhead or whatever his name is. So it’s Walsall Ones fault we came 91st on his list!
Didn’t your Mom tell you to never talk to strangers?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

What list ?

This one.

Not this one

3 Likes

He said he wasn’t 12 months ago​:rofl::rofl:

Of course they did. You can’t ask someone to sponsor you then say “oh,by the way,we’re selling the club” .Pomlett also said they consulted Trevela before giving Flynn the job.

1 Like

I was told day after vale game by one of there supporyers thst we were getting big investment.
So was a leak from somewhere.

The term “out of the frying pan into the fire” comes to mind there :wink:

Above the stand behind the goal so I’ve been told :sweat_drops:

2 Likes

Oh dear Leigh you’ve opened a can of worms here :smiley: I bet Benjamin is thrilled you mentioned our premier league neighbours.

1 Like

I remember during the Clarke saga some Vale fans labelled him “Alan Partridge” because of some of the things he was coming out with. Thought it was harsh at the time. Now he seems to reaffirm it every time he opens his mouth.

3 Likes

They are all going to be totally reliant on Flynn for signings, he’s the only one who knows his arse from his elbow, so that might mean that within financial constraints he will get who he wants.

1 Like

Do you cringe? Because I do it’s like giving a 6 year old an machine gun in a town centre you have no idea what’s going to happen.Now don’t aim it at the pedestrians.:man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

I like it.

“We’ll tek yous all on!”

:joy: I bet Gerrards crapping his pants as we speak.

He seems to have never heard the phrase “under promise and over deliver” in his entire life judging on his time as Walsall chairman.

1 Like

Pomlett talking about Ben…

1 Like