Trivela Group Takeover

Trivela have lied to the fans when they said Sadler was the best option.

Not an awful lot else to be said.

Being honest is so important with football fans. They’ve fallen over on that already. It appears to me having re-read Boycotts statement from June, is that Sadlers commitment to Walsall was why he was hired, which is not a good reason to hire someone.

Extremely disappointing

7 Likes

Our fantastic burgers nothing changes.

3 Likes

On the plus side there must be a 300% profit in selling that which would come in handy come the next transfer window :wink:

2 Likes

Easy solution dont eat or drink in the ground. Its bad enough watching the offering that is supposedly entertainment on the pitch without adding too it the dismal offering on the catering and beverage side as well

One day the penny will drop at the Bescot …My old dad used say vote with your feet, wise old bugger he was

3 Likes

Could be worse least not a Sheffield Utd
Supporter

1 Like

I could make a more appealing looking burger for £3,and that would be buying the ingredients from a supermarket and not wholesale like the club get it. It’s more about making as much profit as possible rather than giving fans a good value edible product.

1 Like

We all know what they are after and it’s not a successful football team.Actions speak louder.

1 Like

To be fair, I don’t see much wrong with the burger pictured… other than the price.

What’s that then?

Well for that price you’d expect to be offered lettuce,tomato etc, and include chip’s

I wrote on another thread, I got my lad one at the Colchester game. Didn’t look all that nice but he reckoned it was lovely and he is a fussy bugger sometimes.

Food at football isn’t great in general and is a big rip off but people buy it anyway. (Including me)

Exactly. It’s junk food, but that’s to be expected.
As long as it’s cooked and not burnt then it’s perfectly acceptable.

I don’t think any football fan is expecting cordon bleu cuisine at the footy but just getting the basics right so it’s edible, there’s enough stock and it’s easy to get quick without being stuck in a queue for ages.

1 Like

One the Saddlers Club opens they won’t need to provide food as we will all be rocking up in pickups and having tail gate parties.

The argument on UTS will turn away from Sadler in/out, lockdowns and Brexit to which one of us has the biggest smoker :grin:

3 Likes

Other clubs charge the same, if not more for much worse than that in the picture :smile:

1 Like

I think it’s expensive regardless of which club is serving it.

1 Like

It’s still shite regardless of how we want to look at it food and football usually is though i agree

Pompeys offering £3.50

1 Like

50p more for grated cheese.
The original one looks pretty standard for crap event catering, as is the price, you might get onions but they never do salad or tomatoes, just needed some sauce on.

Christ, where do you live? The 1990’s?

3 Likes

It’s not the size of your smoker that’s important it’s how you use it .!

2 Likes

It lacks tomato, lettuce, cucumber and possibly a gherkin. Cheese the standard cardboard slice. Grated would be better. They also need to toast the bun

1 Like