Trivela impact?

It’s so sad that competent people over the years at this football club stick out like a sore thumb. We are still talking about them years later.

It speaks volumes that they are usually off at the first opportunity

4 Likes

It really worries the hell out of me the names being banded about as an assistant to Sadler ie.Byfield .David Kelly . Are these really an upgrade on Clarke & Stewart Flyn and Hatssall .if they are still operating under the same failed 3 Amigos .Pomlett and Co. Who still it look like are running the show. .

2 Likes

To be honest, i can’t see it being Byfield, my nephew has worked with him at both Walsall Wood and Alvechurch, and he has hardly set the football world on fire in respect of management
Yes he had a great career but :neutral_face:

What I have said since our new ‘saviours’ arrived on the scene. Lets ‘really’ change things in a big way, keep the same team that have presided over inept failure for many years, keep on doing the same thing, ya never know we might get a different result…because our name is at the helm now. Oh and by the way, we don’t have any extra money to spend so let’s keep things cheap…perfect, done!

1 Like

For anyone interested Pomlett sold the following shares to Trivela Group UK LLC

12,050 02/02/23
25,500 31/05/22

He now only owns 289 shares.

I assume he will be disappearing soon!!

4 Likes

Thanks OldPenk :+1:t2:

In a year since Trivela took over

Landlord gone
Pomlett gone
Flynn gone

Boycott in charge of the whole shebang
Jordon in charge of the whole football side
Sadler in charge of the first team

Might be a disaster, who knows, but it certainly isn’t the same old same old.

7 Likes

Any UTS shareholders on here?

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/00171970/filing-history/MzM4MjAyOTY0MWFkaXF6a2N4/document?format=pdf&download=0

Thanks for that. Interesting information which I think means he has effectively left as BELPHY points out above. It is clear that times are changing.

1 Like

Pomlett is just a glorified janitor, now. No real power or say in what goes on. Any issues and problems going forward must fall straight at Trivela’s door, and they must be answerable to the fans.

3 Likes

Those 289 shares are also a smaller percentage than when Trivela took over as they appear to have injected a load of cash to increase the amount of shares giving themselves a higher share of the total.

Pomlett’s share is about 0.25% now.

Glad to see the back of Pomlett. Although I fear we will never forget his name

Trivela need to do better. Much better. Finishes of 18th in the table, huge price rises, deadlines not kept to (saddlers club) and appointing a rookie manager in what fans will always see as the cheap option.

They haven’t made a good start to life at the Bescot.

Oh they swapped a lease for a huge loan. Hmmmm

Over to you Benjamin

2 Likes

Over the moon with that tbf. Glad to see the back of Pomlett (just as I am sure he is relieved to see the back of Walsall FC) and I am much more hopeful again that the Americans could represent the change we need.

We really could do with a few other exits, now. Just to make that clean break.

There remain financial obligations to Pomlett in the form of directors loans secured on the assets of the club.
While these stay in place, he is still very much on the scene (with much more clout than being a minority shareholder….).
Why Trivela haven’t yet cleared Pomlett as a significant balance sheet liability is quite an unusual way of structuring a takeover.

So, what has changed then, in effect we are ‘run’ by Americans 4,000 miles away who are asleep when we are awake, they (I’ll take that with a huge pinch of salt, our lot took him on) have appointed a rookie Manager (obviously a cheap option when decent targets wanted a decent salary), who was an essential part of a previous team that has overseen years of disgraceful decline, the same board run day to day affairs…ie same old same old. I cannot see any logical difference, except perhaps the fence around the old Saddler Club…still waiting for a skip before any work can proceed.
You did however miss the uplift in the floodlight quality, the biggest improvement the Poundland Stadium has seen in years. Bravo to whoever decided that was a priority.

1 Like

A totally depressing summary of the Trivela revolution

Yet again someone makes up a story ( Gensanx) and it starts getting repeated as fact :man_facepalming:t3:

9 Likes

It’s embarrassing isn’t it?! It’s as though modern business hasn’t become global at all.

6 Likes

I was more surprised to see Fullarton still has his shares after his diabolical time here then Pomletts reduction

2 Likes