Trivela impact?

That sums up the whole intention of the poster you’re dealing with. He has no fan interest in the club, only that of a troll.

1 Like

Ive said words to this effect from very early on in his ownership. More so because the focus of much of what he said was none Football related. Go back far enough to his early videos and monologues and the lack of football focus and structure is alarming - and a contributing factor to our current plight.

Many on here were to busy rejoicing about the fact he wasn’t Jeff.

Its not negligence or neglect on his part. He clearly cares like we all do. Sadly just doesn’t have the nouse or aptitude to grasp the challenge of running a professional club.

He’s trolling you, careful

1 Like

I’m not in the housing business, but I’d have thought houses by train stations with HS2 coming to fruition would be a good investment.

I’d have thought Bescot would be far more interesting to the builders of the big logistic / distribution yards and sheds. A quick drive between m6 J5 and j10 and you’ll see a fair few of these popping up

Unlike other brownfield sites on the m6 corridor like the one next to Alumnwell school this one has fairly modern infrastructure and civils within the ground and the grounds already been treated (to what extent I don’t know)

1 Like

Oh no. Its Mr Rose tinted spectacles again. The uks no 1 football happy clapper divorced from all reality

1 Like

Totally agree. A Pomlett / Trivela partnership is easily capable of ending 135 yrs of league football. The Bonser haters I’m afraid it was always going to be a case of ‘Be careful what you wish for’

No. 1921-22 was our first season back in the League, in Division 3 North, having lost our place in Division 2 after the 1900-01 season. The interregnum saw us play in the Midland League and then the Birmingham League.

1 Like

And so speaks the happy clapper attempting to bully every one into submission to agree with his happy clapping world

1 Like

This site is getting ridiculous now, so many squabbles going on, it’s getting beyond a joke.

2 Likes

There is a common denominator

4 Likes

If someone calls me a name I’ll have a go back. I agree pathetic. I will never stop giving my view whilst so many people feel the same. Saddlerone is just a cyber bully. Can’t take people’s view point

I don’t think there are many Walsall fans with the same opinions as you. You certainly don’t speak for me.

4 Likes

Why would they? He’s not a fan. Never been to a match in his life.

Fixed that for you

2 Likes

I’m sure I don’t. But I can assure you there are hundreds of people questioning the motives of Trivela and Pomlett given their only achievement to date has been a land and property acquisition. All other promises complete failure.

1 Like

The value would be lower than a football stadium that can be let for what we were paying, plus the value adds of market, hotel etc.

It wouldn’t make sense to do that.

Funnily enough I thought this as I saw Alexander appointed at MK Dons.

I thought to myself, Christ we chose Mat Sadler over him… football league suicide.

9 Likes

Along with no coaching staff or assistants. And the cyber bullies still sternly defend it all. Like it’s acceptaable. Agreed insane

1 Like

Anyone remember the days when we were a social media hit?
Like we released some really good training like the goalkeeper ones which got thousands of views videos and really fun challenges like the mannequin challenge
Surely such things would be extremely positive on the social media age especially attracting new youth to the fan base

Dale Moon was a breath of fresh air at this club, he was brilliant.

4 Likes