Tuesday night

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

The only hard work we’ve missed was Kinsella’s I’m not sure Osadebe knows what the words mean.

I agree. He is so unpopular here but the two truly awful performances over the last three matches have been without him. Limited but gives 100%

I did think about Labadie at CB myself but even if he does not give away a few penalties, I doubt he has the discipline.

The one good thing in the defence is that Leak has to sink or swim and I think he can swim.

3 Likes

Labadie’s non attempt to head the ball when the Exeter lad headed the second goal would rule him out for me. Its strange we have gone for one of the biggest teams(in terms of height) in the division to one that is short on height. Three big lads out in the last few games so bringing Osedebe back would help with that issue. Obviously Monthe will be back in February and Taylor has gone so I hope that whoever comes in will has some height.

Just hope it’s a typical Walsall performance , just when you least expect it we put a performance in :crossed_fingers:

Couldn’t agree more @Sephiroth92

Play Perry with Kinsella in the middle of the park.

I think Labadie would relish the challenge v Cook. He’s 6’3” so surely he could fill in for one game.

Personally, Earing as a 10 gets rid of Osadebe from the starting eleven and Perry needs to show the form he demonstrated at the end of last season when Leicester sent scouts and Port Vale tried a cheeky loan bid. He’s a good player and we need some changes to the team shape right now.

It could definitely be a interesting team sheet .
Agree regards Perry I was one of his biggest backers , but for whatever reason he’s looked well off it this season , but there is definitely a player in there somewhere

1 Like

Say they all have Covid and call it off.

3 Likes

This is exactly the reason that I’m going! The team needs us more than ever and being a Saddlers fan is about hanging in there during the (mostly) bad times!! UTS.

4 Likes

Bloody ridiculous. Why let Taylor go without a back up option signed.

I won’t be there to see Cook tear our patched up defense a new one. After a full day at work, I can’t think of many things worse than sitting in the freezing cold watching what’s been served up recently.

3 Likes

I’d go I really would if I thought a few more voices shouting would mean a massive change in performance and results but it won’t.We could have 9000 turn up the players are still shite no amount of singing voices will change that.

I am an optimist and I think the line-up will be this, playing 442;

Rushworth
New Signing; New Signing; New Signing; New Signing
New Signing; Kinsella; New Signing; New Signing
New Signing; New Signing

I think you’ll agree, that’s a pretty impressive, cohesive looking team. Beat that, Bradford.

UTS.

8 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: If we ever make 9 new signings then I’ll show you my arse!!

:astonished: :grimacing: :astonished: :scream: :astonished:

He will bring Osadebe back in i would have thought.

Leak and Mills will start and I can see him putting Kinsella as right back and White as right sided CB. A bit of physicality to deal with Cookie.

I have dreadful feeling about this game.

1 Like

How about changing formation to 3-4-3:

Rushworth- White, Leak, Mills - Kinsella, Labadie, Earing, Kiernan- Phillips, Miller, Wilkinson

Subs: Rose, Bates, Perry, Shade, Willock, Anyone else who brings their boots

What have we got to lose?!!

Can I play?

1 Like

I’ll be there again , but my patience is beginning to run out .
I’ve stomached this for years now in the hope something will change .
I had a break in my season tickets before and i’m feeling like if I have another that will be it , I need my club to start trying to be successful and bring in some class players as we’ve had in the past ,
I really , and I did mean really hoped LP was the start of something special when he stepped forward but it’s starting to fall down around his ears , he needs to make some BIG decisions on and off the pitch now to get everyone back on board .

7 Likes

Yep same. I just can’t be bothered wasting my evening after work there.

4 Likes

Lies