Tuesday night

Snap, chucking away £11 on the season ticket rate seems a good call.

Absolutely no chance of me attending!

Yeah, I guarantee win or lose I’ll still be sure I made the right decision to have an evening at home after work, the whole experience is just that crap.

1 Like

I will be going with my lad for my sins

2 Likes

I’d agree with that. He isn’t great, but we don’t exactly excel when he’s not in the team.

I’m thinking along the lines of should I bother going

Rushworth
White - Leak - Sadler - Mills
Earing - Kinsella - Bates
Wilkinson - Miller - Kiernan

Give Bates ago over Labadie and Osadebe, give him a go. Sadler has to play, this is the exact situation that we signed him up as a player for, so if he isn’t ready or available then we may as well rip up his player contract now.

1 Like

We have 2 season tickets, didnt bother going Saturday and shan’t be going Tues. Its far better sitting by the fire with a whisky in hand.
I really thought this season would be different I’ve allowed the wool to be pulled over my eyes again. Been supporting them 58 years now , seem plenty of crap during that time but I have to say the last 5 years have been the worst of the lot, even the hibbitt era.

6 Likes

You might need to. Bring your boots.

I could borrow them off you wouldn’t pay to go and watch it at the minute but wouldn’t feel as angry when I come out if I hadn’t spent a penny :joy:

If we sign a defender Monday morning it’ll be at pelanty rates - all the agents will have smelled the blood in the water.

1 Like

If it is anyone, I’d imagine a loan. But, as Jonny said, if Sadler’s playing contract is not for this type of circumstance, what is it for?

Monthe’s suspension has cost us dear but why couldn’t Ash Taylor have been kept for a couple more weeks? It’s not as though they paid a fee for him.

Does anyone know if White is fit? He looked in bad shape at the end on Saturday.

He has looked in bad shape since we signed him