Tyrese Shade signs

Not a great photo but he’s here.

Not quite convinced that looks like the guy in the Leicester shirt.

Scored 7 in the PL2 last year, that’ll do nicely thanks if it’s him!

1 Like

He’s from St Kitts & Nevis - just like a certain R Sawyers that used to frequent these parts …

2 Likes

To all you doubters you can buy me a pint when it is officially confirmed.

9 Likes

Birmingham born, scores a couple of good goals here: Shade Thrilled By Stunning Southampton Success

Also told that we are after another CF but is proving difficult to get over the line. Club should hopefully know by the end of the week. Could also tell who the captain will be if you want?

Labadie?

:+1::clap::clap::clap::clap:

… is that a good record?

The one think I will say about him watching him this morning is that he is bloody quick!!!

Hopefully a better photo

1 Like

Mmmm pace

4 Likes

2 Likes

No doubt you think it’s cack, but I think that’s promising, given the quality of player he’ll have been up against. Not saying he’ll be a 45 goal a season striker, but he’s obviously got some good potential. Plays all over the front 3 from the stats I can find too

3 Likes

Has he been in the sun cuz he’s a lot more black in that picture

After the sheer pain of last season, when any creativity seemed wonderful, we ought to have all these quick players buzzing around, swapping positions, creating chances in front of an experienced and, with luck, solid defence.

1 Like

Nope just unimpressed. 7 goals in the reserves is hardly something to get that excited about. Hope that means he’s the left winger and there’s still a striker to come. That would make me slightly more optimistic.

Another doubter.:roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I don’t doubt anything nobody knows if he’ll be any good it’s always a gamble signing these young players on loan could be Tyler Roberts or could be Josh Gordon but to be honest if he scored 27 goals last season and not 7 he wouldn’t be signing for Walsall would he so I’ll hope for the best