Tyrese Shade signs

I think that’s what I’m hoping aswell. Just felt like we were missing a bit of pace/directness in the wide areas and this signing should hopefully help with that. Shade, plus another striker should be enough for us and then we can take it from there in January.

1 Like

2 Likes

We’d be no good with an id parade :joy::joy: I’ve looked 100 times and still can’t tell if it’s him haha. I Will take ur word for it tho.

Shade, Phillips and Wilkinson up top…

First we leave the opposition chasing shadows…

Then we turn the screw…

And finally add that cutting edge, leaving a smooth finish!

:grinning:

8 Likes

AndyWTaylor

He’s from St Kitts & Nevis - just like a certain R Sawyers that used to frequent these parts …

Romaine is a Brummie, born and bred - just like this shady new guy! :grinning:

1 Like

Walsall Twitter put up a pic of sunglasses and a smiley! New signing at 12. Omg a poster with a rumour who was actually right!!! Fair play to this poster ! Top poster

4 Likes

But this wasn’t a rumour. I am deeply offended!!!

2 Likes

Sure Zahir and Legends of Bescot will pop up soon with more nonsense and lies.

1 Like

I’m hearing it’s Mark Sunglasses, 34 year old winger from Tipton Town. Cheap option yet again, just another sign that Bonser is still pulling the strings.

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: Bonser out

It’s definitely tyrese shade

Confirmed

Confirmed. @WestieJack becomes the most reliable transfer informant in the history of UTS.

15 Likes

I thank you😁

7 Likes

As I said up top, we are also definitively after a CF and are in talks but no idea who it is.

2 Likes

I believe he’s more of a winger than a striker but may be wrong.

Plays on the right i believe.

What was he like in training? Sounds direct?

Bontar out.

You caught a few fish on Saturday with that one :grinning:

2 Likes

Great to be making another signing but it highlights how not having a football infrastructure the last few years has crippled us and hampered us

like Josh Gordon this lad has turned up at Walsall from a Prem Club via a local non league club

He was at Solihull Moors before Leicester

Hope JF is watching local non league sides properly