Tyrese Shade signs

I’d say that is a good vote of confidence in Matt Taylor and our club from Brendan Rodgers and his team. I can’t imagine they’d let their players out on a season long loan to anyone at our level.

4 Likes

So he likes to hit a long ball and can body swerve while dribbling at speed. :grin:

The problem with these show reels is that they are highly editorialised to show a player at their best and don’t show you the full picture. The one for Osei-Yaw that was shared last season made him look like Pele! :rofl:

1 Like

@WestieJack is actually Jamie Fullarton, and nobody will convince me otherwise

2 Likes

By heritage and international status if not by birth.

The point is that the last player we had that qualified to play for them wasn’t too shabby.

I stopped judging based on YouTube when it made Paul Marshall look like the next Steven Gerrard.

5 Likes

Off topic I know but do you have a keen interest in the West Highland White Terrier?

Called a Striker on the O/S.

I don’t know enough about him but 7 in an EPL2 season and 1 in 6 in the tinpot trophy means my initial impression is closer to El N’s opinion than the rest of the boards.

However, I admit I literally only know those 2 things about his career.

Some Leicester fans have said he has had a few injuries the last few years…….

Interesting quotes from the website article about it being a ‘protracted transfer’. Hopefully shows that we’ve moved away from those panic loan signings and are putting proper planning into these deals.

1 Like

He’s called a midfielder on the Leicester website so suggests he will be a wide option

1 Like

Ex-pupil of mine at secondary school, was a great prospect at schoolboy level. Played a starring role in a team that cleaned up the Birmingham schools championships and it’s really pleasing to see he has gone on to be picked up by Blues and then Leicester via Moors. Excited to see if he can transition into the men’s game. Welcome Tyrese!

14 Likes

Pretends to be shocked.

8 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

What ya mean Jimmy🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

1 Like

He’s said in his interview it’s taken three weeks to get it sorted. MT also said they identified him pretty early on. Another pleasing signing.

2 Likes

I do. This is our current little cutie

3 Likes

Ditto.

Nice to see another forward signed

1 Like

Does anyone know whether, with these season-long loans, we are guaranteed the full year or if, say, Tyrese does well, Leicester could sell him in January?

There is 7 day window in January whereby either side can recall or send a player back depending on how well or poor he is.