Upcoming Fixtures

I have just been looking through our upcoming fixtures, And for me there isn’t one decent away fixture until we play Vale at the end of November and even that’s midweek.

I can’t remember such a poor fixture list for many seasons, is this possibly the worst league ever?

It’s League Two. Every season is the worst ever.

5 Likes

Just looking at it mate, and I can’t find a decent away day where we could travel in numbers :joy:

Apart from 1958. That is categorically the worst season ever.

1 Like

Yeah they’re not the best from now until Vale. Newport should be a good day though, getting there at quarter past 10 so should be a good day.
There’s Orient in October, shit really but we go into London back to my favourite pub the Old Kings Head at London Bridge.

Then there’s of course Vale which will be a decent following even for a midweek. I’m sure ive seen that @Dhforever has put a second coach on now which is filling quickly so that’s good to see, we’ve got a full minibus ourselves. Not bad organisation for a fixture still a while away yet!

5 Likes

I think there’s a few interesting away fixtures but nothing where you can get good numbers. Take Newport it’s a 3hr drive or more with the M5 the way it is!

Hopefully Vale is 1500!

I would love us to beat Vale and give that cretin some serious crap from the stands can’t wait!

3 Likes

The Old Kings Head isn’t anywhere near any route between Walsall and Orient!

This is league 2 90% of away days are crap Sutton United is a new ground for us vale away for obvious reasons Will be good Northampton on boxing Day Will be decent following Mansfield if we are up in the top 7 by then we’ll take a few other than that we’ll be taking 500 everywhere bit rubbish really but it is what it is we need to get promoted.

3 Likes

Yes noted Northampton, that could be a little tasty.

2 Likes

Should be a good attendance for this if everybody brings their Villa/wolves/Albion supporting mates along

We always make a detour to that pub whoever we’re playing down there. True fans of the Old Kings Head!

2 Likes

I preferred the Bree Louise near to Euston station, but unfortunately it got knocked down due to platform work they’re doing for HS2. :angry:

However, the best bar in London is probably the Orient supporters club at the stadium itself so no need for any detours anyway.

The Leyton technical pub is good real ale place expensive though like everything in London

1 Like

Can see Bristol Rovers bringing a good 2000 up now that will be an atmosphere

1 Like

Apparently they have already sold 1100 for the match at our place

2 Likes

Top support that is!

1 Like

Lets enjoy it. Likely to be the last 150 plus support until Christmas.

Not a massive fan of supporters clubs, I get it if the options are limited but I’d rather just go to a few pubs and see a bit of somewhere first.