UTS Post Game Drink - Mon 8th May - 3pm @ BCA

:joy::joy::joy:

Iā€™m going to watch TromsĆø Vs Odd in the Eliteserien. Games donā€™t come much bigger!

2 Likes

I bet the Odd fans are a weird bunch.

2 Likes

So instead of spending time with UTSers youā€™ll be spending time with the odd squad.

Itā€™ll be difficult to tellā€¦ā€¦ā€¦etc etc

3 Likes

Few of us coming down rob

1 Like

I might, if I drag myself out of my current total apathy. If I do Iā€™ll definitely be up for meeting a few more UTS faces for a post match shandy or 2. Like @P.T said it also depends on how much our wonderful train service screws us up on a bank holiday

A few old Sreetenders coming to ā€œtakeā€ another pub :wink:

What I thought would be a couple of quiet pints to finish off the season now feels like it could be something quite different.

:beers: :beers: :beers:

2 Likes

That sounds like a plan :grin: You know me @Blazing_Saddler ā€¦ just the oneā€¦

Is the Tavern still open for a Street End Reunion? We should have a session in there, then hire a bus to drive us to FPā€¦ be just like old timesā€¦ except the Tavern ay there and the bus would drop us at Morrissons :see_no_evil::grin:

Iā€™m sure I could contact a few of Dadā€™s old mates to put their uniforms on and stand on Morrissons car park to give us loads of abuse when we arrived, that would increase the ā€œold timesā€ feeling :grin:

2 Likes

Show off

Lol. Be a good. Afternoon pal.

Can lock us in the trolley hut On Morrisons car Park Belg

thatā€™s the nearest place to the old gym which doubled up as your old manā€™s holding pen lol

1 Like

Have we got to fight for. the town Blazing ?

2 Likes

Itā€™s a date mate :grin:

1 Like

Follow the ladsā€™ fight for the town !

Iā€™ve not had a pint since Stockport away in January. Be nice to put this season to bed in the right way. Few beers with good people who support OUR club.

Walsall F.C

5 Likes

Are we still having a drink in the railway after the game ?

Yes mate railway will still be open with a disco on

Iā€™ll be back in there later. On the evening

Count me in!

Looks like trains are running back to the 'nock that night an allā€¦or the first one the next day is at 5.47am!!!

4 Likes

Remember we have the upstairs reserved for us in the BCA this coming Monday. Hope to meet as many of you there as possible.

I will be looking mainly tired as Iā€™m walking to the game from Hednesford as a bit of training for the Acorns fundraising walk in exactly one monthā€™s time!

9 Likes

Tim Wilkes (exile)

Tim I have had the attatched. Sent To issa out the blue

Can you explain. The undertone. To your comment

Are you. Implying. Issa is a racist organisation
If so please. Give supporting evidence

We donā€™t understand your constant need to knock an. organisation that does so much in the local community and works closely with many other multi cultural groups

You really are a bitter. Person Tim

As myself, and. Other ISA committee members. Will be in attendance at the get together, Rob has arranged. , we canā€™t wait to hear firsthand your attempts to walk away ftom your. Ill guided attempt. To discredit a group that does so much
For those less fortunate than ourselves

See you Monday. Tim.

Your own bile is about to. come back snd poison you pal

Maybe the position you hold on here ( U t s ) should come under severe scrutiny. As it appears it is, in fact you who is the racist antagoniser

Itā€™s easy to stir the shitpot ftom the other side of the world but this weekend letā€™s see if you have the integrity to. Come. and handle the spoon first hand. Seeing as you are in town

8 Likes

Sounds like it may be more interesting than the match

5 Likes