UTS Prediction League 2: 2019-2020

As I say " Blessed are the meek." You inspire me. Have you thought of starting your own TV Evangelist channel? Meekness like yours could be very profitable .

1 Like

Is that an older version of Dynamo? :smile:

2 Likes

More like.

1 Like

:nauseated_face::face_vomiting:
That is just sooooo wrong!:flushed::confounded:

She knows god so on your head be it :joy:

Don’t worry, I have it covered!!:wink:

1 Like

Updated table after yesterday’s games. Mixed bag of scoring from blobs right up to a near perfect score!! Resulted in some interesting movement in the table and with two more game weeks in the next 5 days, the table could look quite different come Saturday evening!

The winning score was 5 points, achieved by itasaddler - well done!

We now have joint leaders again at the top of the table! They have a nice little gap to the chasing pack but that is very congested so anyone could make a sprint and catch up with the leaders in the next few weeks!

4 Likes

:rofl:

Happy New Year, @matt_saddlesore, my perverted friend.

1 Like

Wishing you a decidedly mediocre new prediction year and reasonably satisfactory yuletide guessing experience. :grinning:

Updated table after New Year’s Day. Steady scoring with nothing spectacular. The winning score was 4 points, achieved by Nelson’s County - well done!

That puts Nelsons County level on 4 weekly wins with Belphegor. The top of the table still has Belphegor and Shrewsbury with a commanding lead…as it stands! I’m sure there will be a late surge from someone towards the end of the season and, of course, there are the VAR decisions pending, so who knows what can happen!!

4 Likes

Old Swampy must have some pretty shit weeks :wink:

2 Likes

Oh no. I am bottom. In the non-league papers football game there is a prize for the person who finishes last. Just saying Simon.

Look out chunks :wink:

2 Likes

Well done mate :+1::wink:

1 Like

I know you don’t really mean that …:grinning:

1 Like

Then you don’t know me that well then :wink:

1 Like

:astonished: … we’ll wait and see , I know you’ll be rubbing my nose in it if I come unstuck again :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Only banter mate, but i would genuinely be pleased for you if you either won or overtake me :wink::+1:

1 Like

Won …:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: … give over mate , I’m only mucking about as you very well know

1 Like