UTS Prediction League 2: 2019-2020

I know buddy :grin: but you never know, we are only 10 points behind the top, get 3 results right and they have a blip you never know, there is a while to go yet :laughing:

At some point I’m going to have to make my push for the top, or, more likely, fade to mid-table mediocrity.

1 Like

Come on down, the water’s lovely! :ocean:

I have been abysmal this season.
Still keep picking up the weekly wins though.

1 Like

All, or nothing at all!

Perhaps JJ could keep track of the weekly blobs along with everything else…

1 Like

I would be leading that one :grinning:

1 Like

Is that like the bobby prize?!!

Updated table from today’s games. Not a great scoring week tbh. With less than a full set of games to choose, any bankers that don’t come off become magnified. But, we still managed a winning score of 3 points, achieved by Bluejay and Belphegor - well done both!

With that win, not only does Belphegor head up the weekly wins chart with 5, but also leads the overall table alone, for the first time in a few weeks.

1 Like

As I am basking in winter sunshine, my 5th weekly win and clear daylight on the leaderboard, I will celebrate with you the outstanding sound of Wintersun.

Appropriately entitled Winter Madness.

2 Likes

I seem to have stalled :smiley:

Have you given up Peel85? You were one person I could try to overtake!!

Think so. He didn’t predict for 5 straight weeks so gets taken out of the table. ‘Dems da rules’ and has happened to at least half a dozen people sonfsr this season!

So why ain’t them rules been applied to Saigon then? Can’t class that as “predicting”

2 Likes

He’s in line for a participation certificate.

1 Like

And he is still below me.

It must be really bugging him now.

:joy:

1 Like

Hang on! You have only predected a few games. I’ve played nearly every game. If there is a prize for the crappiest predictor then, at the moment, no one can touch me! That wooden spoon has got my name on it.

If you look at my predictions, I think they are all quite reasonable but mostly wrong. There is a reason why I only bet on the Grand National.

1 Like

@chriss5471 I see normality has now resumed after a 1-game blip.

1 Like

It’s not about where you spend the season it’s about where you end the season!

1 Like

And you’ll end it where you’ve spent every game week bar one!

It doesn’t bother me.

I’m getting a certificate, which is what I wanted all along. So it doesn’t bother me at all.

It doesn’t bother me. It simply doesn’t. :confused::rofl:

2 Likes