UTS Prediction League 2: 2019-2020

Here’s a classic Maiden track - The Prophecy from 7th Son of a 7th Son, to celebrate my 7th weekly win as predicted above (or prophesied :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

3 Likes

What a album that is. Clairvoyant is my fave track.

1 Like

Updated table from Tuesday evening’s games. Top score was 4 points, achieved by chris5471 and cookyskid - well done to you both!

Upset that my 4 points transmogrified into 2 with a late goal, but very much par for the course this season. :neutral_face:

This week better though. :slightly_smiling_face:

Updated table after yesterday’s games. Generally, very good scoring and lots of 4 pointers which would normally win the week but, unfortunately for those people, the winning score was 5 points this week, achieved by 1933 - well done!

Prediction weeks for next Sat and the following Tues eve are already up and running, for your pleasure!

2 Likes

OMG is that really me just FOUR points off 3rd place? :eyes:

:innocent:

And here I am. Now 8th. And a further four points to 2nd?

15 scoring sessions to go! I think we all know what happens next!

COOOOOOOOOME OOOOOOOOONNN!

I’ll do my best to keep you there. Thanks for the Colchester tip. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I bloody hate them, and Exeter, Plymouth, Bradford … I could go on!

Hoping that the universe balances out and smiles as kindly on the last 12 (or so) games as it mooned at the appalling first 12.

1 Like

Given my plight, Welsh Saddler has kindly asked that his Prediction League points be added to my score now he has retired from UTS duty.

I’m honoured and embarrassed of course, but Welsh has asked that we don’t make a fuss about this lovely gesture and insisted that he is not contacted in any way in order to validate his request.

Catch me if you can, gents!

4 Likes

You still wouldn’t win.

I’d like to congratulate 1933 on his 5 points this week, nearly 6 but for a late Morecambe goal. But I am devastated as I thought I may get my first weekly win with my two correct scores.

Cut me deep, Chris. Cut me deep.

2 Likes

I know i joined late. But when i first started predicting my scores were ok. Now i am picking nothing up. Making a fool of myself tbh.

2 Likes

Happens to the best of us…and yes, even him!:wink::yum:

3 Likes

join the club :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

This comp makes fools of us all…

1 Like

What it does show is how correct score must be the bookies favourite bet to be placed with them as they clean up 95% of the time.

You are above me now mate😋

I know but didn’t want to gloat mate :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Gloating is totally underrated :smile:

3 Likes