UTS Prediction League 2: 2019-2020

Looking at that table, if I hadn’t missed a week, then I’d…still be completely cr@p!! :grimacing: :cry:

4 Likes

Same here. And god knows how I have 5 weekly wins from my lowly position :confused:

1 Like

Not your fault - the season has been a mercurial cornucopia of unpleasant surprises, malicious disappointments, monumental let-downs and outrageous demonstrations of capriciousness from the mistress of fickle fate. :disappointed_relieved: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Says you :joy:

1 Like

That’s easy for you to say!

2 Likes

He is the master of cut and paste. You should know this from his predictions.

1 Like

He is the master of cut and paste. You should know this from his predictions.”

I’m not the master of cut and paste, and I’m not sure I even know how to cut and paste !!

He is the master
know this from his predictions

:smirk:

Updated table after yesterday. Some good scoring and no blobs, but the winning score was 5 points, achieved by CWWFC- well done!

Don’t forget Tuesday’s games and keep the predictions coming in - we are now at the business end of the season!!

2 Likes

Having pulled myself up by the bootstraps after having both legs trampled by the violence inherent in the system, I am now leading the unruly gaggle of unwashed rapscallion ne’er-do-wells.

Belph the leading evil overlord, with a significant gap to 2nd, Shrews, the malevolent demonic prince, now consistently losing ground to the petty bourgeoisie - Exile and JJ et al, with 1933 as some kind of desperate robber baron. Then me: the Wat Tyler of the scene, the heroic Robin Hood character, fighting for equal rights, universal sufferage and free turnips for everyone!

Feel the force of my pitchfork!

1 Like

Have you ever thought of writing books in your spare time matt … :grinning:

1 Like

FTFY :joy:

1 Like

Did somebody say something!? :wink:

1 Like

Just for you Matt, to celebrate the widening gap at the top :wink:

1 Like

Such a drama queen.

:rofl:

1 Like

Winning score of 5 points this week was ME. ONLY ME. Well done me. Come on everybody. I have been waiting for this…

7 Likes

Carry on like you are and you will pass me.

1 Like

Well done fella. Obviously following DC’s approach, you are planning for next season

1 Like

Ye but the smart bloke would have put a few quid on it? :wink:

1 Like

Updated table after the Tuesday night games. Mixed scoring but no blobs and the winning score was 4 points, achieved by Nelsons County, addo, Morty, Northwich Saddler and Manchester Saddler - well done to all of you!

There is a Tuesday evening p-p game so I will update the table from today and that one combined after Tues evening at some point.

1 Like

:unamused:

Urgh!