UTS Prediction League 2: 2019-2020

I’m flyin on 4 points , even climbed up the league …:wink:

3 Likes

It’s the gentleman’s standard.

Who needs a weekly win to be top of the league anyway?

Exactly! All about consistent scoring and picking up the points :sunglasses:

1 Like

Perhaps if the gentleman concerned has no standards.

1 Like

The madagascar King is tucked in the leading pack nicely looking to do the double.

1 Like

You are neither standard nor a gentleman.

1 Like

And I am STILL above him :rofl:

1 Like

Updated table after yesterday and what a poor night for scoring it was!!:astonished:
There were more zeroes than an English cricket team scorecard…1st and 2nd innings combined!!

One bright point in the otherwise gloomy prediction evening was that Butts Saddler scored his first point of the season so well done!!:grin:

As for the winning score it was 2 points, achieved by 4 predictors - DanG_WFC, itasaddler, Bluejay and Nelsons County - well done to all of you!

Next Saturday’s thread is already up and running, and I shall be doing the following Sat before the weekend too, as I am away next week. Let’s hope the scoring is a bit better at the weekend!

1 Like

The gap between me and my perverted friend is growing …

:slight_smile:

1 Like

2 Likes

Weekly win, I will take that thanks.

3 Likes

Is that a squeak from down below?

:rofl:

1 Like

Up to 8th that’s more like it!

■■■■ me , i think i’m going to get a nose bleed …

3 Likes

Bloody hell top of the league! It’s all downhill from here :joy:

Well within the normal range.

Completely under control.

1 Like

I’m sure you know the origin of that meme, and the maximum reading of the counter…

1 Like

It’s probably just the feedwater, I’ve been around it all night. :radioactive:

Updated table after week 5 (Sat 24th). Very ordinary scoring to be honest with an even split of 2s, 1s and blobs. The winning score was 3 points, achieved by Donnington Saddler - well done!

Still quite congested in these early week and there is no need to get dejected like Darrell Clarke as a run of good weeks will see you surge up the table!