UTS Prediction League 2: 2019-2020

Well played @ButtsSaddler! There have been only a very few full houses over the years!

Just leaving this here for …

@Morty @ManchesterSaddler @Exile @saddla @Shrewsbury-Saddler @NelsonsCounty @Belphegor @JollyJohnny @simon and anyone else I’ve missed. :innocent:

2 Likes

He’s uploaded the wrong image. I think he meant this one.

home

5 Likes

I thought he meant this one. Yeah. Better than sex!

Taking a little time to gel is it, the Blueprint?
https://images.app.goo.gl/cHyNeJtWXf5MkEs89

1 Like

Wanted, one functional bathysphere, for the purposes of deep undersea exploration and convenient Abyssopelagic luxuriating.

Alternatively, any substantial pipe or garden hose, for similar purpose.

Replies may be dropped into any deep body of water at your convenience. :no_mouth:

1 Like

Updated table from the weekend. Terrible scores really and so many blobs with the ‘home bankers’ not coming through (so by definition, not actually ‘bankers’ then, although I’m sure a few of you were calling them than when you saw the final scores! :joy:)

“It’s a funny ol’ game” as someone used to say, as Butts went from Hero to zero - 6 points to 0 points (soz pal!)

The winning score was 3 points, achieved by Exile, addo, maverick and Belphegor (who now has 2 weekly wins) - well done you 4.

More games this evening and then at the weekend so keep the predictions coming in.

Must admit to sniggering a little when I had to scroll down to find @matt_saddlesore on the table…

3 Likes

Is that him down in 38th place??? Surely I need to get my eyes tested! :rofl:

2 Likes

just looked at the table shocked at my score from having a lousy seven weeks wow

Got thinking about this word tonight for some reason

Hubris (/ˈhjuːbrɪs/, from ancient Greek ὕβρις) describes a personality quality of extreme or foolish pride or dangerous overconfidence,[1] often in combination with (or synonymous with) arrogance .[2] In its ancient Greek context, it typically describes behavior that defies the norms of behavior or challenges the gods, and which in turn brings about the downfall, or [nemesis](Nemesis - Wikipedia), of the perpetrator of hubris.

1 Like

I forgot to predict again and still above @matt_saddlesore I’ve heard he’s supposed to be proper good. I also forgot to predict tonight as well. I’ll try again for Saturday :+1:

2 Likes

You will still be above @matt_saddlesore if you miss another couple of weeks mate.

3 Likes

I’m headed to the conference

1 Like

Pah, don’t you know who I am??? :sweat_smile:

Nice to see that @ManchesterSaddler hasn’t joined in the childish baiting at my momentary lapse in fortune. :smirk:

4 Likes

I’m too busy laughing!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Nice to see me rise above you, Swampster (if only on alphabetical order).

:smiley:

1 Like

Don’t get a nose bleed.

We’re both too low to complain about nosebleeds mate.

:neutral_face::wink:

1 Like

I think some punters have adapted to the change of division better than others…

2 Likes