UTS Prediction League 2: 2019-2020

the problem with Division four is its far more open , on any given day there is very little between all teams kn this Division with the exception of perhaps Stevenage.

I proud to not stand out and always aim for the standard Walsall mid table mediocrity

1 Like

In summary …

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Not sure who is the biggest idiot, the hippy bloke or the people believing in what he was teaching them!!

3 Likes

Updated table after yesterday. Average scoring tbh but some movement in the table.
The winning score was 4 points achieved by Chris5471 - well done!
Another 1st time weekly winner which shows that this comp is very open and dog can have their day!

MOSSIVE EDIT:

Ignore the above table for now!! I have added yesterday’s games, forgetting to do a table after Tuesday…D’oh!

Bear with and I’ll correct it all!!

1 Like

Maybe call it by round instead of by week…

Could do. Not sure it would help me from forgetting I hadn’t done the midweek round / week though!!:yum:

Here is the correct table after week 9 which was Tuesday evening!
Winning score was 5 points, achieved by Greg - well done!

I will do the table for yesterday shortly and then everything will be as it should be!

2 Likes

Up to date (and correct!) table after yesterday.
The winning score was 4 points by Chris5471 - well done!

Next Saturday’s games are already up and running.

3 Likes

Cheers JJ. I’m climbing up slowly. A bit like Walsall :joy:

2 Likes

…and hopefully a lot less like @matt_saddlesore :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Christ. :cold_face:

9 points adrift after 10 games, so the only thing to do is fight to the death, keep nibbling and see where that leads. It’s quite the intriguing challenge.

I’d pick precisely the same results again, as every one has either been based on solid evidence, or been a decent guess, and many have just missed. Some quite bizarre results along the way.

It’s far from over. So I’m taking inspiration from the 1097-98 siege of Antioch.

Deus vult! God wills it!

Jesus I am dropping quicker than Katie Price’s knickers.

1 Like

Didn’t even get the chance to give it large or post an appropriate track :cry:

1 Like

I am so bad.

1 Like

I’m still flying high I see. Can’t wait for a Keates-esque slide to occur

2 Likes

Agreed.Completely unbiased advice, mate. No axe of my own to grind. Quit while you’re ahead. You’ll always have the memory, and you’ll still be above @matt_saddlesore come Christmas.

2 Likes

Me too.

Latest table after today. Very low scoring as so many people went for games / scorelines that didn’t run to form (if that exists in League 2!)

In fact, only 15 people actually scored any points! The winning score was 3 points, achieved by cookyskid - well done!

We now have joint leaders again, but it is so tight that one or two good weeks and it’s all change!

:smile:

2 Likes