W 1-0 vs Brighton & Hove Albion U21's (H) - Papa John's Trophy Group L - Tue 14th Sept - 7pm

Done that constantly

Back on now 3.25am Hong Kong time.

Mills has impressed too

2 Likes

I canā€™t believe Mansfield have sent him out on loan looking at what they put out against us last week

Absolutely looking at the crap they have at centre half you have to wonder who made that decision whoever it is needs sacking.

1 Like

Miller is fantastic at getting the subtle nudge in to win the ball, pity Phillips nicked the ball there

1 Like

Have you only just witnessed that? Iā€™m miles ahead of that chunks

1 Like

Full time for me

I have always been a bit slow :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Keeping the wins rolling.

:rofl: good win mate thatā€™ll do keeps the unbeaten run going you are right though Miller loves that little nudge but he does it as the balls halfway between the floor and itā€™s highest point as it bounces very clever little player.

1 Like

Win was nice, but the game was mildish at best. Thatā€™s the magic of the cup then.

Meanwhile, with Sutton winning at the moment weā€™ve slipped down the league a little

Good result to keep the run going, and Labadie didnā€™t get sent off, bonus!:joy:

Sutton have had 11 shots to Poolā€™s 1, and 6-0 for shots on target! This is a crazy league.

I thought it was a good game. Brighton were well on top until our team settled then it was more or less Saddlers in control. Labadie, I think, was booked for his reaction to the tackle that led to the sending off. Willis had a quiet game, apart from one sharp run: otherwise all round good performances.

We were on top in the second half, especially after the sending off.
Earing is going to be our Holden, has a really good touch on the ball.
Mills played well as did Menayese. I was disappointed in Shade, he got into some good positions but seemed reluctant to take on the defenderā€¦not a trait one wants to see in a winger.
Good result and more importantly, building up the confidence.

Agreed - part of the problem is that he is all right foot so the defender knows he will cut back.

Switched over to watch Newport v Northampton Norman is still shat at defending Clarke isnā€™t playing and Roberts is in goal for Northampton neither side look like much to worry about

Meneyase got man of the match and another very good performance. Wonder what Mansfield would want for him x

1 Like

He was superb tonight

1 Like

Theyā€™d give anything for a half decent defender at the minute :rofl: