W 1-0 vs Carlisle United (H) - League Two - Fri 15th Apr, 3pm

Right, who’s in the railway, few new faces, red and whites in, i am.

Would have been more of a blow if we were in the mix and he’d scored 15 already this season,but seen as it’s all now much of a muchness I’m not that fussed about him being out.I’m more looking forward to seeing him next season when Flynns got his pre season teeth into him.With Fullershite gone and Flynn being able to get his own players in without having to run it by him I am very optimistic that we will have a better campaign.It’s the hope that kills mate you know that :wink:

So we can have a game on Monday

And it’s a Bank Holiday and also a long standing Easter tradition. I guess back in the day more people would have had today off work (with all the shops shut for a start) than on the Saturday.

In a similar vein, up until the 50s there used to be games on Christmas Day as well as Boxing Day (2 in 24 hours!)

Now that’s a gift! the closest I got was wearing my white Highgate kit that’s shorts and socks too on a Christmas Day back in the late 80’s strange how you never feel the cold as a kid.

1 Like

What do osadebe and labadie have to do to be dropped? Get arrested ?

Osadebe starts - but as wingback in a 352 or part of a midfield 3 in 433?

Looks 4231 to me tbh. Kiernan upfront is an awful idea

I’m assuming Shade is not left WB with Devine back so possibly pairing for Kiernan on the other flank?

I’ll check it out, but I have a feeling that here in the West Midlands, Good Friday was often a working day and people / factories had the Monday and Tuesdays off. In the north, when I lived there, it was the other way around.
Where I worked, down here, we had the Friday off, but had to work on the Tuesday, which was difficult to get to, because the buses only ran a Sunday service.

1 Like

Nice to see Daniels back, been a massive miss since he got injured.

1 Like

Daniels is back :smile:
Sky Sports got us as 5-3-2 with Miller and Shade up front.

Rushworth
Oss
White
Daniels
Monthe
Devine
Earing
Kiernan
Labadie
Miller
Shade

1 Like

To be honest mate i am not that fussed we have just come down because he has been asking us for ages
In the executive club having a madri at the moment it is quite a decent set up

I think Rose can feel a bit aggrieved also after performing so well last week to save the blushes of the rest of the team that performed so poorly .

1 Like

Has to be contractual, Geordie.

No Dave again, think Flynn has sussed him out as a no hoper, how did they manage to cobble together a show reel of him scoring goals? I stand more chance of scoring goals and I’m big, overweight, unfit and owd!

Flynn doesn’t stick with a rigid formation and shoehorn players into it like Matt Taylor did, nor is he as bad as DC’s Tinkerman chopping and changing every 5 minutes, but he still leaves us guessing as to what his team selection will be and how they will line up.

1 Like

Ya forgot “miserable” :crazy_face:

Ah, that’s one of my better traits! If you were married to my missus you’d be just as miserable too! :smirk:

1 Like

No Wilkinson at all.