W 1-0 vs Carlisle United (H) - League Two - Fri 15th Apr, 3pm

Good Friday. Hope we don’t get crucified!

1 Like

We did that one last Saturday.

As long as we come back from the dead and are resurrected :grin:

2 Likes

Unfortunately I’d say that’s a nailed on certainty.

1 Like

Do you mind not taking the mick out of the good book please the one I hold dear if you can’t take the p1ss out of others religious books don’t take it out of mine Thankyou

1 Like

You know me so well @chunkster you knew I was taking the pee instantly :joy: crazy seen as we’ve never met.

1 Like

I have been a fan of yours since your first sermon at St Michaels in Pelsall :grin: :wink:

1 Like

I thought you were quoting Osadebe’s Twitter account.

1 Like

Im there tomorrow with my son but only as ive a season ticket… not really looking forward to it as the players seem to have just given up

If JF was contributing/creating a toxic atmosphere at the club as alleged, maybe his departure might give some of the players a lift.
I’m lumping on at 4-2.
It’s gotta happen one day.

We haven’t beaten these in the last 6 attempts so lucky 7th attempt hopefully.

He should be arresting the squad for impersonating professional footballers and taking money under false pretences!

I will be keeping a close eye on the result, but will be at the Hereford v Telford game, nephew rang last night and said he had got us some free tickets.

Going to be staying the night so any info on decent pubs @AndyWTaylor ? :grinning:

I’d hope so. You wouldn’t pay for them, would you?

1 Like

Apparently Wilkinson is out for the season

Can’t say I do know of any decent ones - it’s mainly cider rather than beer down there.

A work colleague’s brother used to run a pub in Hereford but I can’t remember it’s name - just that he told me most of his regulars were SAS (their base is nearby) and he never had any problems with anyone getting lairey as they’d soon be dealt with. :joy:

1 Like

Welsh Social Club was cheap a few years back Chunk

1 Like

He’s got his own club? Is it just for the other mods, or can any of us join?

2 Likes

At least the cattle market has moved so it won’t smell quite as bad as it used to. :cow: :poop:

BTW sorry, but I’m hoping your nephew is on the losing side today as Telford need the points to avoid relegation themselves.

1 Like

Im leaving work early for this one, why isnt game on a saturday i dont know. 3.1 Carlisle