W 1-0 vs Forest Green Rovers (A) - League Two - Sat 19th Feb, 3pm

Yeah i was up there going for the ferry and had me a bit of grub and the bag said Gloucester services, that explain why! Amazing Sausage roll

Thereā€™s a red storm warning for the SW tomorrow - a good chance that the roof will be gone altogether. More realistically, any damage to the stands and the game will be off.

1 Like

Sounds bloody horrible :grin: :wink:

Send a link to Dan Mole :grin:

Nailsworth Nigel warned me that we should beware of bald patches on their pitch where players have had picnics.

6 Likes

Was considering going to this one but with tickets in such high demand and only open terrace left I shall listen to it on the wireless. Jenk from the pub is going and will give me a full debrief on Saturday evening.

Think we can raise our game and get a very pleasing point.

4 of us will be paying on the day as itā€™s only Ā£1 extra.
We will also know if itā€™s actually going to be going ahead.
Guess a few more will do the same.

2 Likes

My minds going overtime as to why heā€™s called Nailsworth Nigel has he always been a hit with the ladies? (Obviously itā€™s in nailsworth :roll_eyes:)

1 Like

Would that be Jolly Collier Jenk?

:wink:

1 Like

I know a few people who are heading down on the day without an advanced ticket.

Tell them to watch out for flying trampolines.

1 Like

Are they a band.

Iā€™ve heard they really get the crowd bouncing.

1 Like

Not very goodā€¦ too up and down.

download

Sorry, I thought you said Two Up Two Down ā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™m not expecting anything other than a defeat.
As long as we give it a good go for the fans and the new manager Iā€™ll be happy.
MF will learn a lot about this team tomorrow. I truly hope he can steer us in the right direction.

The forecast is looking slightly better now. Rain knocking off a bit from early afternoon according to The Met Office.

It is absolutely hammering it down here, i canā€™t hear the radio :grin:

1 Like

Storm Eunice (I used to have an aunty Eunice - wonderful woman, not stormy at all) isnā€™t too bad at the moment around where I am in Telford, but weā€™re supposedly only getting the edge of it and itā€™s forecast to be worse down towards south Wales and the south west.

If it does get called off, would that be a bad thing if it gives MF a little bit more time to get up to speed with the squad and a slightly easier first game at Swindon instead? Would mean another Tuesday night rearrangement and probably not so many fans making the effort.

We need to view this game as the great opportunity it is, nobody is giving us a prayer. This FGR team is a powerhouse at this level, so weā€™ve got nothing to lose, just give a good account of ourselves and you never know in football, with a little bit of luck we could come away with something.

1 Like