W 1-0 vs Rochdale (H) - League Two - Sat 29th Oct, 3pm

Confident we will pick up another 3 point even if they have been decent away as of late.

Not confident we won’t be reverting back to the hit it and hope stuff but we will see, fancy a tight 2-1 win.

Just out of interest where is everyone parking now morrisons is only 2hrs? I used the park opposite macdonalds but that fills up quickly and if i lark on retail park it takes an age to get off

I park on Grand Junction Way. It’s the estate opposite the RAC.

1 Like

Mate you’ve got to stop this , you’ll try and get anybody up the bar rather than yourself… :wink: :+1:

2 Likes

Is it easy to get out of after the match?

Yes mate, just encounter a bit of traffic at the junction by Palfrey Park/ down the road fron the Fullbrook, but it only lasts a few minutes.

I teed that one up for you mate :smile: best of it is I knew that was coming.Suppose I’ll have to make more effort now I’ve been rumbled :man_facepalming:t2:.Comes to something when your trying to get a round off an opposition fan :grin:

1 Like

Could do with Scott Dann being available

6 Likes

This is another game we should get maximum points from, we can’t afford the slip ups made previously against side we should be beating.
Same starting 11 we had on Tuesday, Comley will have to fight for a place in the 1st team, we didn’t miss him against Harrogate.
We play so much better when we operate with an attacking midfield, every time we do that we score first and end up winning the game.
Trivela are here this week so it would be nice to put a show on for them.

I think we will play 532 Comley in for Maddox
Flynn won’t want to risk winning the game and would rather let the opponent have a good chance
Comley is a good defensive midfielder when he plays but for the opposition as he stifles our midfield and attacks but Flynn loves him so he starts

1 Like

Okay i will try that the weekend thanks… do u have to get there early tho?

I’ve got there about an hour before KO the last few games and there are plenty of spaces.

Ok thank you

Lose 0-1

Rodney scores for them

Please don’t even joke about it … :disappointed:

Unfortunately, we do not have a good history against teams in the bottom 3.
Rochdale to win by 3

Christ they’ll be quick goals it kicks off at 3.

6 Likes

I personally think we’ll beat these 2-1 a late winner from Maddox.

Do you avoid walking under ladders or avoid crossing the path of any black cat you meet?

Sod history! I think we will be better than them on the day.

Can’t be at the game tomorrow.
Anyone know the Freeview channel they put the dab commentary out on.
I can set my TV to record on Freesat, that’s hoping the remote possibility the game will be on dab.