W 1-0 vs Rochdale (H) - League Two - Sat 29th Oct, 3pm

722 is the number for WM on freeview, but they might not have the commentary on there.

Thanks, not much chance it will be on.

Fairly obvious that we will lose 2-1. The first goal will be scored by Henderson, set up by Rodney. The winner will, of course, be scored by Rodney.

If we play like the first half against Harrogate, a comfortable win. If we play like the second half against Harrogate, a draw at best. About time Flynn had this sorted out!

Iā€™m hoping MF will be of the same opinion as us , the first half is the way to play and the second half tail off was firstly of our own doing by letting Harrogate pass it around , but then the subs also eradicated any fluidity we had first half .
We would presume the subs were put on to protect them for tomorrow

4 Likes

Surely he has to start with Maddox in the same midfield.

1 Like

Was it when Oā€™Driscoll was manager when they beat us 3-0 at Bescot? He randomly played 4-4-2 and they took us to pieces. It was one of our Georgeā€™s first games, he was only about 4. We got soaked, I slipped in the mud on the way back to the car, and lost my Dadā€™s Walsall scarf (thankfully I got it back)

Hoping for a better day than that tomorrow. 3-1 to the Saddlers.

1 Like

Youā€™d hope he starts with the same XI as Tuesday night.

3 Likes

We ALL think that, but Flynn is in charge, he will HAVE to shoehorn Comley into the side somehow. Almost as guaranteed as White being his first pick.
Those that imagine that he will start with a side that looked good and scored three great goals have a vivid imagination.
We should beat Rochdale, but he will mess up a winning team, revert back to hoofball tactics and we will scrape a draw.

Would be a bit harsh to drop White, I thought he had a decent game the other night. Fair enough we all know his weaknesses but other than an excellent performance at Newport, I think Clarke has looked equally as ropey when picked.

I donā€™t think he will put Comley back in tomorrow, although it wouldnā€™t be a massive surprise if he did. I suspect he will go back to Comley/Kinsella for away games though.

1 Like

Definitely

I think it would be absolutely bonkers if he did.

Iā€™d be very alarmed.

I mean, Iā€™d still expect us to win - but not good going forward.

Heā€™s improved a bit of late.Queue Saturdays howler then :man_facepalming:t2:

Theyā€™ll be lining up on here to give him grief, if it happens

1 Like

You still popping in the hub after the final whistle for a quick one mate?

Arr. Plan to leave Mumbles after breakfast and the missus will drop me off at the ground and Iā€™ll get the train back. Possibly make it in time for one before if traffic behaves.

1 Like

Iā€™ve got a feeling Wilkinson will be on the bench tomorrow with Abraham leaving today.

Donā€™t have to bring him on, but just get him around the squad on a matchday, it will give everyone a lift with him just being there.

Will be watching from the Pool
Bar today , 3-0 win

6 Likes

Playa de cala en bosch beach?

1 Like

Yea mate, weathers been amazing for the time of year.

1 Like