W 1-0 vs Rochdale (H) - League Two - Sat 29th Oct, 3pm

Can’t wait for Rodney to score and then be lauded as an amazing player for us who should never have been let go.

4 Likes

Call yourself a Walsall fan? :grinning:

1 Like

Big Don Daniels will kepe him quiet…

Wish I didn’t :crazy_face:

1 Like

Kick off has been delayed I think…

Yeah delayed until 3:15

1 Like

I bet it’s because the Rochdale team bus got stuck in the accident between j18 and 17 on the m6 earlier that caused major delays. I came off at j19 myself and then worked my way through A and B roads along with many others but has added loads to journey. I actually followed the Marine FC team.bus which was doing the same thing!

3 Likes

Official

2 Likes

Just heard Coventry are going to be playing all their future home games at the bescot, hope we’re getting some money for the pitch!

3 Likes

Please no!

Just relaying what someone at the ground told me so not confirmed yet don’t think, let’s hope it’s false…

2 Likes

Heard they are after somewhere else so makes sense.Obviously financially it’s can only benefit as long as the hallowed turf isn’t too damaged of course.

2 Likes

I’d imagine they’d be looking at bluenose central first even in it’s dilapidated state

Same as Tuesday phew

4 Likes

Comley in for Timmy on the bench.

Early goal in the early kick-off … Northampton Town 0 Newport County 1 (2 min)

Starting as most would have liked. Same half time or full time score would also go down well me thinks. UTS.

Still 3.15 according to a Dale source.

Just wandering if the owners are queueing for the bar like we are in the Stadium suite