W 2-0 vs Crewe Alexandra (H) - League Two - Tue 26th Dec, 3pm

Walsall football club have scored a goal!!! Has someone informed the relevant authorities and news stations?

1 Like

Goal draper header from a corner

Draper. Keeper outmuscled.

1 Like

Good stuff. Amazed at some comments on here.

:man_facepalming:

5 Likes

why? :wink:

Still in 16th place, but going in the right directionā€¦

I thought it had been pretty even. Their approach is slicker, but we looked more like scoring.

1 Like

Weā€™ve looked the more likely for the last 10 minutes here and the reward comes.

Weā€™re playing to our strengths a bit more, have defenders at the back, midfielders in midfield and look good.

I just wish weā€™d done those basic things from the beginning of the season.

Salford City 0 Tranmere Rovers 2 (Kieron Morris, 35 min)

Salford currently one place above the relegation line (4 points clear of FGR)

Well done draper. UTS

I heard the entire squad hate each other. They are not allowed to play rounders during PE or ā€¦ something

3 Likes

Injuries, affecting selection and tactics, poss?

Yeah. Itā€™s a typical league two match, weā€™re winning, weā€™re on top, yet some comments on this thread are just bizarre. I donā€™t know why they bother even watching the game.

:laughing:

6 Likes

Best corner weā€™ve took all season

Especially that Ugly Kid Joe.
On that note I might pop over to the tunes threadā€¦

Itā€™s been the best performance of the season from DJT, the lad defo has a very bright futureā€¦

In the commentary box

1 Like

We will miss both Draper and Hutch

Since we didnā€™t get to see the Owl for Draperā€™s goal, hoping this very poor substitute will tempt him back.
giphy

1 Like

Crewe yellow card (White, 39 min)

Definitely, but if weā€™d played McEntee at the back we wouldnā€™t have looked so poor there and we started the season a decent midfielder short.

Without the injuries weā€™d be better off points wise, but there have been issues from Sadlers side too - long ball with one up top and not having the players for that system.

1 Like