W 2-0 vs Gillingham (H) - League Two - Sat 18th March, 3pm

Huge game tomorrow for the boys as they take on a much improved Gillingham at a raucous Bescot.

Micky Flynn will have the boys straining at a leash to bring back the good times and slay the finest Kent has to offer.

Gillingham can look to long time celebrity supporter Antony Worrall Thompson for inspiration. The Ginger Delia as he is affectionately known in the catering industry is a huge Gill and will be hoping his boyhood heroes are cooking up a storm tomorrow.

Another noisy and boisterous audience in excess of 5,000 expected at the Bescot including a strong gate from Kent.

4 Likes

0-0

3 Likes

Deleted

I don’t know who I was getting him mixed up with, but I was sure he was dead.

Is this the match thread?

No I’ll delete, sorry

1 Like

0-0

Surely we must score a goal soon and I think we will.One brings two so I will go for a 2-0 win. Mind you it a “schools” day so what could go wrong?

They have spent some money with the new owners coming in and started to climb out of the relegation places so will be more than a good test for us …

1 Like

As long as the kids don’t keep shouting Gillingham like the others were shouting Barrow and last match VAR. They were close to my seat and very annoying.

0-1

Going golfing Instead

7 Likes

It’s a proper test that’s for sure.

America v America … :thinking:

Let me just pause and take that in …

1 Like

Another must win game if we’re to maintain any credibility at all.
We need to start scoring goals, most of us are tired of the drought we’ve been in lately.
Flynn’s a decent manager at this level, we should be higher up the table than we are presently.
At this stage of the season, I couldn’t care less about performances just as long as we get the three points. Another draw or loss will see the confidence drain from the players and the fans.

Same here I’ve had enough this year

1 Like

How we would love to see a goal at last, or indeed a possible win? :wink:…Just a thought…If Gillingham beat us 1-0 tomorrow with a freak goal in the 87th minute against the run of play, after we have had 27 shots on goal (and not scored from any of them with our ‘OAP & Injury’ strike force) to their 2. they will only be 4 points behind us, not too long ago they were justifiable relegation candidates!
We all know they have achieved relative recent success after a spend spend spend January, we in comparison, have become stagnant and boring after an apocalyptic January disaster.

1 Like

Nil nil

Was just thinking
What a state our national game has become, where we are now play things for the yanks :face_holding_back_tears:

Something in me says we’ll nick this 1-0… and I have no idea why!!!
The only thing I can think of is that they’ll score an OG lol!