W 2-0 vs Gillingham (H) - League Two - Sat 18th March, 3pm

Makes a change from Chinese crime syndicates, Russian gangsters, and bored Arab minor royals,

1 Like

That does look like a strong gate. I bet they sell like hot cakes. Put one of those on your back yard and itā€™ll never be an easy place to get into.

3 Likes

0-0

Poundland Bescot Stadium is never an easy place to go to, for us.

6 Likes

:yawning_face: :yawning_face: :yawning_face:.

See ya there.

1 Like

1st of 11 cup finals.

Canā€™t wait.

1 Like

This would be my line up.

About time that Wilko did something to suggest that he is worth a new contractā€¦

We are all waiting in eager anticipation of us ever scoring again at the Poundlandborefest stadiumā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™d do something similar to that if Flynn is insistent he wants a 352. I think the only reason we didnā€™t play Tuesday was because white was out.

1 Like

This line up has far too much of an attacking flair (apart from the up front two, who will never score again this season) Flynn has said that the Gills are a strong side (isnā€™t everybody we play?) So we must defend defend defend, and perhaps nick a last minute OG when the opposition eventually tire of continuous shooting practice.

1 Like

3 at the back is just rubbish at home, basically youā€™re sacrificing an attacking player in favour of being tight in defence. And that sacrifice is having less width.

IMO

Second game in a row Iā€™m not going with my season ticket
This season just feels dead to me now, havenā€™t enjoyed going for a couple of months
Gonna go Bosworth instead

2 Likes

I think White misses today too. I think it was two game ban for 10 bookings.

I think weā€™ll see a back 4 again tbh

2 Likes

Ahhh! Ok. Yep Iā€™d imagine the back 4 again, then. I donā€™t think he trusts Low (especially after Tuesday) or McEntee (for some reason) in the 3.

I think we will lose this one to keep the symmetry of LDLDLD goingā€¦ā€¦
Iā€™m not going.
Walsall to score nil as per

Bring on next season please.

0 - 0 or Iā€™m really going for it hereā€¦. 1 - 1 and we actually score a goal

Learning the words to Abide With Meā€¦

1 Like

Just what I was thinking. If he prefers to play a three at the back but then doesnā€™t even though he has Low and McEntee as options to step in there, and prefers to shove Monthe over to LB ( :man_facepalming:), what does that tell you about is opinion of them as centre halves, or how they have been coached?! McEntee has been with us since last summer so surely they will have worked with him on how to be that right side of the three.

As for Low, I have only seen him live a couple of times and they were quite mixed performances. I canā€™t recall or be bothered to look up how many games he has now played for us, but Iā€™d hasten a guess it hasnā€™t been quite the success and consistency that we were hoping.

1 Like

Might be a coincidence, but we signed Low on January 4th and McEntee made that that error at Stockport on the 8th. Played about 35 first team minutes sinceā€¦

Didnā€™t Andy Hessenthaler score an own goal when Gillingham played us way back when we were a second-tier side (not called the Championship then).

I think we will win the first half 1-0 and they will win the second half 1-0 so everyone will be happy :smiley: