W 2-0 vs Gillingham (H) - League Two - Sat 18th March, 3pm

I just looked at Gillingham’s recent form. Since losing to Leicester in the FA Cup they have played 12 games; 7 wins, 3 draws, 2 defeats. I would have to say I would take another draw today.

What’s the prize?

1 Like

Most of us would take a goal, but when you look at the Gills recent history I think we would be VERY lucky to secure our usual 0-0!

You’re expecting far too much. They haven’t even taught Knowles how to throw it long properly instead of just throwing it high.

1 Like

Maybe we could get Peter Hart to come in and exorcise them!

Barry Fry could urinate at each corner flag.

We need something to turn our fortunes! :grinning:

I think we will win 7 - 3 (long throws)

Just looked back on what I’ve typed, here we are desperate to accept a 0-0 draw as a success against Gillingham, at home…how our season has crashed into mediocrity…
Well done Mr Flynn, please try to change your boringly defensive style a little if we are to be stuck with you next season too! Try asking Trivela for funds for a ‘striker’ (of our own this time?)

Early kick-off … Bradford City 0 Hartlepool Utd 1 (33 min)

1 Like

Williams and Comsella. Wish I’d stayed at home :joy:

Announce us winning 4-0 now.

1 Like

Nice to see Riley starting again and Low rightly dropped for a poor display.I have to say I look at Williams and think Meh.

What on earth has Williams got on Flynn?

1 Like

Looks good in training?

I have to question the playing time Williams is getting now, highly unlikely to be here next season I’d have thought but perhaps he will get another 12 months??

1 Like

I bet KC is upset Dougie isn’t in the squad

1 Like

At least Maher nay come on. Low should not be playing professional football

So he is or he isn’t? :wink:

1 Like

Bradford City 1 (Cook) Hartlepool Utd 1 (49 min)

Go on about Williams but DJT shows nothing and hes half his age

1 Like

May lol no Scottish in me

1 Like