W 2-0 vs Gillingham (H) - League Two - Sat 18th March, 3pm

I literally havn’t a clue or overall shit care about what crap you are waffling on about.

You and Thanny though :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Yom lovely ay yer ?

Keep supposedly speaking for other people in order to agrandise your opinion, its a common phenomena for few posters on here, and you’ve quickly found a kindred spirit in that respect.

Oh and thanks for …

Followed by multiple engagements, another theme so oft repeated.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: of course not. Pretend it didn’t happen and it didn’t.

1 Like

Well That Was Fun. Let'S Do It Again?!? GIF - That Was Fun ...

Demba Ba :joy::joy::joy:

I mean you saw every game and thought I was referring to Demba Ba :clown_face::clown_face:

Lets-do-it-again GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

See you in two weeks…or should that be minutes…

Dunning - Kruger.

Worst case I’ve seen :wave:

1 Like

Wow it was actually seconds Did-that-just-happen GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

GIFs :joy:

I can’t even fish anymore

Aye…

Bass Fish Slap GIF - Bass Fish Slap Hit GIFs|262.5x187.32954545454544

Keep exchanges on topic please. You’ve now got a live chat facility to swap insults on.

10 Likes

People refuse to engage with each other then spend the next few comments, er, engaging with each other! Weird.

2 Likes

Can you post these stats please as I can’t find them anywhere?

These are the updated numbers from Instat following the weekends games.

League games only

I downloaded it as an Exel sheet and pdf’d it as it’s a subscription site and you’d need my password for me to post a link.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing, what does the InStat index column refer to?

It’s the Instat algorithm for their match rating. So every action has a +/- figure (no idea what the starting number is) added to their score.

Not entirely sure how it’s calculated, but with all the match ratings it’s swayed heavily by big moments ie shots / goals / assists, I presume defending actions are scored in a relative manner somehow?

I don’t pay too much attention to the match rating although players are scored to the same parameters and it’s weighted to be relative to positions so I guess it’s a guide?

Hutchinson 4th not suprised proper talent
And somehow people think kinsella / knowles are better lol
Effort above talent I guess

2 Likes

Interesting that none of our other midfielders are on that list bar Hutch and Knowles - slightly evidencing my point.

I don’t think the rest are good enough (for a promotion charge) to be honest.

Tbf that’s just for goals and assists.

If you change the parameters other players I’m sure would appear.

1 Like

Have you got a link so I can have a butchers?

I can’t as I’d have to give out my log in and password details :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes