W 2-0 vs Port Vale (H) - League Two - Sat 23rd Apr, 3pm

We’ve only lost one game by more than 2 goals all season, and that was straight after Flynn came in. Since that Swindon game, we’ve only lost one game by 2 goals. So I’d very much doubt we’d be on the end of a 4 or 5 goal drubbing. I think Vale might have too much and might guess at a 2-1 win or similar, but if our players turn up and get a few breaks, it’s also possible that scoreline might be reversed or we secure another hard fought 1-0. Expect a sending off, that’s my main prediction.

2 Likes

If there is a sending off I’m praying it will be Gamble or Mole, ideally 2 red cards.

The gaffer speaks

1 Like

I hope not, could be some serious trouble if true. :weary:

Let them have it. Give them the ground, our season is done. I have a season ticket and I’m debating not going. No desire to watch their promotion party and if half our players can’t be arsed to turn up why should I.

2 Likes

Im thinking the same, i have a season ticket also but its just boring going to games… debating if i will renew next season as it seems like a chore rather than fun these days… anyway i think we will lose this as our players cant be bothered

2 Likes

I see us winning this tomorrow, followed by some unsavoury scenes after the game at the station.

Won’t be nice.

2 Likes

It’ll be very nice if we win tomorrow :smile:

2 Likes

Well that’s a bit on the conspiratorial side…:grinning:

The station is gonna be chaos tomorrow. Might just walk into town after the game and wait until the nutters (from both clubs) have dispersed.

2 Likes

Is that their sold out allocation?

In all honesty I’m not sure I just had a scout down their Twitter page and saw that they’d sold around 2,300.What’s it hold behind the goal their end 1,500? If it does I’m guessing they’ve got some of the side aswell.I did here Heslop taking to Flynn earlier and I’m quite sure Heslop asked Flynn what it’s going to be like with over 6 and a half thousand in there so it can’t be far away.

2 Likes

I think it’s c1500 behind the goal and c750 on the side. WMP I think had a hand in not wanting us to give them the full stand.

1 Like

Makes sense it could get tasty in parts tomorrow infact I have no doubt it will do.I just hope we can at least witness a performance,me personally I’m already expecting a loss sad I know but true nevertheless.

1 Like

Would think there will be 4K+ saddlers in attendance and 2300 From vale . Should be a good atmosphere and a game where most expect defeat . Walsall though ay we so I think we could well turn them over.UTS

Think the players will turn up for this.

Played like it was the play off final at Vale Park earlier this season…before losing to bottom table Carlisle four days later which really sums up the club these days.

1-1.

Doesn’t look to be all that many tickets sold in the home end.

The link up offer is proving popular! Flogging a dead horse.

In the spirit of ex–players coming back to haunt you, Mills and Rodney to spoil the Vale promotion party?

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile: