W 2-1 vs Accrington Stanley (H) - League Two - Tue 27th Feb, 7:45pm

Hopefully he’ll be our next clayhead loan then … :wink: :joy:

1 Like

Not sure you should be saying that on here mate really … :pensive:

1 Like

We should never moan about our pitch again, for a nassive club like Bradford that is disgusting.

https://twitter.com/officialbantams/status/1748663265675157998?t=6VgBBVyKWNrY8Y717Mn_NA&s=19

2 Likes

Ice on the Tame (is all Blame) and all that.

1 Like

Haha true. I wasn’t bothered who won or lost was just an enjoyable game to watch no pressure and no prospect of it ruining my weekend.

2 Likes

Not much grass is there! They’ve got those growth lamps or heat lamps too whatever they are. We had a couple in the goal mouth this week

1 Like

Has anyone seem ours close up?

Proper garden shed job :rofl:

Always like a potato field up there.

1 Like

Yeah, my 6 a side game was called off on Weds due to a frozen pitch, nevermind it’s plastic and all weather, reckon the ref couldn’t be arsed to get his nose cold :joy:

Didn’t the Pussycat Dolls sing that?

2 Likes

Always nice to catch up with her and I’ve known her for over forty years; was a teacher before retirement and Stafford Rangers are her passion. She taught all four of my boys at Primary school and would always want to talk about football even to Mrs Cully who was her teaching assistant for a few years so yes, it probably was the highlight of her day after watching Rangers lose 2 - 0.:+1:

Finest, most perceptive and most stringent football gestures analysis I’ve ever read, although I regret the lack of comment on the absence one-and-two-fingered digital communication. :wink:

I’ll see your apricity and raise you obliquity. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

It behooves us all to try and increase our vocabulary.

2 Likes

I’m never playing scrabble with any of you.

1 Like

She usually does the early morning weather forecast a lovely lass and definitely worth getting up early in the morning for .

1 Like

We’re back to Carol Kirkwood now, are we?

They wished … :wink: :joy:

I see she recently got married to a copper, 13 years younger than she.

He was attracted to her warm front.

1 Like