W 2-1 vs Accrington Stanley (H) - League Two - Tue 27th Feb, 7:45pm

Exactly mate nail on head that’s why I keep drawing attention to Carol Kirkwood’s isobars but people are just not seeing what I am .at last someone who understands
:clap:t2:

1 Like

Halftime report from Stafford. Currently 1 - 0 down to Worksop so hoping for the game to be abandoned due to the soft ground.
Oh and thanks for all the tears, information of games postponed today and time spent scuttling round on the internet by some posters.
:joy:
CUMON Rangers!

Took no time at all, mate, no ‘scuttling’ required - the link had already been sent to me. Glad you’ve found a game to go to.

1 Like

Watching the Kidderminster game……it’s a classic! Kiddy have done brilliantly to come back from 2-0 down

1 Like

More the point. You don’t see many prem games waved off because it’s a bit cold.

Not a shot at the clubs, the league should be investing more in getting the games advertised on, when they say they will be. It’s clearly a money issue. The Sun isn’t hotter on premier league grounds.

Or maybe it is, still waiting for word from our boring as f*** climate conversation going on :joy:

1 Like

Thus the massive chasm in ££ between Prem and Lge2. They need their games to go ahead purely because of the Sky schedule, no other reason. They have the bucks to fund such things as undersoil heating or far more technical and effective ways of preventing the ground freezing than any of the lower league teams could afford.

You are totally right in saying something needs to be done, but not just for the odd one or two matches, as a whole there needs to be fed more ££ down to the lower league teams.

Personally, I would love nothing more than for football to go back to the years before all this major sponsorship deals that have caused such a divide where the rich get immorally rich and your Burys etc go bust…

We’ll do t leave we hanging tell us the score

The reason is irrelevant to the point, and the EfL pleading poverty is a bit of a joke. They still manage to get the games on, which proves it’s literally possible, despite what Mother nature throws up.

I actually said it shouldn’t be on the clubs, the league should do more.

Full time 4-2 to Kiddy…

1 Like

I’m my back garden the grass was slippy as hell where it had thawed slightly on top but like iron underneath, the Front garden hasn’t thawed at all

2 Likes

Good job we ay got a game in ya front or back garden then ay it mate … :wink: :+1: :joy:

2 Likes

Love UTS.

We haven’t played and yet the match thread is full of negativity about a game that wasn’t played and we’re squabbling.

Love it

13 Likes

Apricity :grinning:

You’re welcome.

2 Likes

Just tried to look up who Apri City were playing today and whether they’d got their match on.

Turns out it’s a beautiful word and one I shall use for the rest or winter.

2 Likes

No wonder there is negativity… we have gone down 2 places today.

2 Likes

Sadler Out!

5 Likes

Club are in the enviable position of whatever they do or don’t do they get slatted for it. The ‘cant do right for doing wrong’ predicament…

1 Like

That’s what I’ve been thinking P.T reading through all the posts today, and not only today, it’s every day.

It doesn’t matter whether it’s football related, politics, whatever, we all have our views and opinions, and that’s what makes UTS so great and why we all keep coming on here reading and posting day in day out …it’s a way of life for us now :joy:

At the end of the day whether you’re giving the club pelters or happy clapping it’s because you love and care about it, and long may it continue.

UTS

5 Likes

Highlight of her afternoon no doubt.

1 Like

Went to stoke v blues today. Really enjoyed it. Stoke had a player called jun ho a Korean lad he was superb