W 2-1 vs Accrington Stanley (H) - League Two - Tue 27th Feb, 7:45pm

:crazy_face:

IMG_2979

4 Likes

:wink:
You know it

1 Like

Mmmm. No Wifi on those older BA 320s for your score-flashes. Nice crews though. Have a good flight.

Every game on this current run is like a play off game , or a six pointer. Pressure grows , some players thrives others shrink. This is where Sadler and co earn and prove their worth.

At this point in this division, no one game will decide our fate.

We’ve got this

I’m a believer

4 Likes

Forgotten what this feeling was like, counting down the hours and minutes because of being buzzing for a Tuesday night home game at the end of Feb because we still have something to play for

9 Likes

Every three games we need to be looking at a return of 6+ points.

After watching how organised and professional we’ve been over the last few games, i genuinely believe we can do it.

2 Likes

I’m trying not to get too excited for tonight. I still remember Newport 3 games ago and how gutted I was then - thought the season was probably over after that result. Must remind myself how I was thinking then if we get a bad result against Stanley tonight.

Same team again Mr Sadler. Don’t go messing around and changing things unless you have to. UTS.

Only change I would make is faal for jamma he’s got to be knackered the way he’s played the last 3 games

2 Likes

Earing for Tierney?

I’d start Tierney and bring Earing on after an hour like we have done in the last few games.

Tierney tires teams out, then Earing comes on and finds the space like he did against Harrogate.

1 Like

Accy not great away but a chance for us to win 4 on the spin in the league for the first time since Darrell Clarke managed it in Dec 2020 I believe. Head says 1-1 draw but heart says 3-1 Walsall win. Bookies have us odds on to win which is always a bit unnerving.

Jamie Jellis on iFollow comms tonight, for anyone tuning in that way.

1 Like

Come on lads lets keep the good feeling going its been refreshing and I’ve moaned as much as anyone else has but nows the time we all stand together and push them on as much as we can UTS!!!

3 Likes

Money has been piling in for the Super Saddlers all the last few days. We were a shade over evens in places on Sunday, now we are comfortably odds on everywhere. Tonigt has got a special feel to it, real anticipation humming in the air, the Undercroft I expect will be verging on raucous. Lets hope we can clean their clocks tonight.

100% come on you reds

I’m glad you put the L in clocks, Crodders.

3 Likes

Set your pocket watches for five and twenty past seven boys and girls (and those that neither identify as boy or girl), lets make our way to our allocated seats and get the place absolutely rocking ahead of kick off.

3 Likes

We’ve played so well in the last three games, it’s very important that we keep this run going.
We’re so close to the play off positions a couple more wins will put us right up there.
There’s no need to be afraid of anyone in this league as we’ve beaten most of them.
I’m looking forward to tonight’s game.
UTS.

2 Likes

Taking a friend as dads to Ill and brothers working
His first Walsall game !
I hope we don’t bore him x

1 Like

Earing in for Tierney is the only change.

2 Likes