W 2-1 vs Carlisle United (H) - FA Cup Round Two - Sat 26th Nov, 3pm

No Bennett in the 18 for the cup again. Taking that at as confirmation that someone (at Cambridge or elsewhere) doesn’t want him cup-tied, and he won’t be here beyond January.

With all the plaudits he’s been having Cambridge would be silly not to recall him considering their league position

Conference cancelled in the stadium suite lack of interest :rofl: in the away end beer cheaper than in the hub

1 Like

Whats the line up

You got your wish then mate - and it was on a plate for him as well.

1 Like

Good atmosphere in the lower

Seriously been cancelled?

Kinsella 3 blocks in 15 secs and stops a certain goal.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

He should definitely know as it was a religious gathering and he is a Vicar after all

Probably got a Whatsapp off God

Caolan Lavery puts Scunthorpe ahead at Wealdstone

Is the OWL ready and waiting, I wonder?

Oh dearie dearie me…:frowning:

0-1
It was coming

Deserved

That was coming but still awful defending.

drat and double drat!:triumph:

Sounds like no-one knows what shape we are playing.
Started as a 4312 on sky sports, then changed to a 343 on both there and bbc sport page.
Commentators are trying to work out who is full back etc.

Any ideas from people that are there??:man_shrugging:

Don’t know why Flynn decided to wait until we conceded to go back to our usual style when it was clear it wasn’t working. What do I know though hey

Should be level.

All I know was Johnson was up front on his own, I couldn’t work out what it was tbh

I’m very happy he scored, because scoring against Argentina would be a totally different challenge and after that peno miss against Mexico it weighed on him. Back to Walsall, well, my fault. If I knew I wouldn’t login :wink:

It’s the Walsall way………

1 Like