W 2-1 vs Doncaster Rovers (H) - League Two - Monday 8th May, 12:30pm

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Superb mate I’ve booked the Tuesday off work today because I have a feeling I’ll need it :smile:.Not sure about paying on the gate mucka I’d guess so but someone else on here may know more.

1 Like

@chunkster

No pay on the gate as such mate, it is completely cashless now (sigh)

You can book a ticket on the day though, either collect or emailed to you. You can just go to the ticket office and buy one but there are often biggish queues depending on what time you go. I think it may be a couple of quid cheaper if you book it before the matchday but don’t quote me on that part cos they may have changed that.

1 Like

Ok mate i think it may be better to order online then thanks :wink:

Or just phone the ticket office Chunk. They will e-mail the ticket which you can download on your phone just like a boarding pass.

2 Likes

As Belph suggested, calling the ticket office is usually painless and it will save you £1.25 booking fee.

2 Likes

And don’t forget to tell them you’re a senior Chunk :wink:

1 Like

Ordered lads thank you :wink:

1 Like

What do they class as a senior? i don’t even think of that :joy: i am in denial :joy:

Think it is over 60, isn’t it? Wouldn’t make any difference for Monday anyway I don’t think as it is a fiver for anyone.

Maybe see you for a pint if you go into Town after the game.

3 Likes

Yes mate
But i have paid £40 how could i have got em fir £5?

You needed to select Fiver Finale.

Call the ticket office tomorrow, hopefully they can refund you the difference.

1 Like

Cheers mucka will do i owe you a pint :wink:

Better make it half a pint if it is at the ground :rofl:

1 Like

Does anyone know if the planned refugee protest is still going ahead, just concerned as I take my youngest nephew (he’s got a season ticket) and I don’t want to walk out with him straight into an heated protest ?

A pint is more than the “fiver finale”

1 Like

If it is , it shouldn’t be

1 Like

Just spoke to the lovely Liz in the ticket office
And she has refunded me the extra £30 :smiley:

6 Likes

Spoke with the SLO this morning the club are liaising with the police but trying not to give them any publicity.

1 Like

I have it on very good authority that you will soon be able to buy a round of drinks at the ground by Klarna or Clearpay. This spreads the cost over 3 or 4, interest-free instalments.

Walsall FC The Venue and Football Club - forward thinking innovation.

6 Likes