W 2-1 vs Mansfield Town (H) - League Two - Sat 17th Feb, 3pm

Mansfield Town. Another club historically smaller than us that have come from non league with a drum, 3 x new wave-support and a shed load of ambition. Perhaps non league should be our aim. 0-4.

1 Like

Tiny minority going for a drawer…top middle or bottom is still to be decided…:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I am going for a 1-0 to us. Hopefully Mansfield scored all there goals last night.

Sounds a load of cajones to me

2 Likes

Got me tickets sorted for Saturday… It’s one of those that when we play better teams there tends to be more holes and gap to play through which suits Hutch. I’m going for 3-1

1 Like

I don’t agree with the 0-4 but the rest of the post is spot on.

I’d suggest the support has come because of the ambition and actual evidence of it. Let’s face it, sooner or later they are going up, they won’t stop until they achieve it.

1 Like

Stags Forum reporting 1,800 sold. After last night’s turkey shoot and the opportunity to go top of the league on Saturday, it should be a cracking atmosphere.

It will be very much Walsall-esque for us to go and win this. Let’s hope so anyway.

3 Likes

I wish the people doing puns about drawers would put a sock in it !!

3 Likes

Not sure I can cope with 1800 Mansfield accents in one place.

They probably think the same of us!

Concede early and with there numbers the atmosphere is going to be awful
We’re like a morgue full of booing ghosts at the moment anyway

It was like that even when we beat Alfreton in the replay. It still wasn’t good enough to have won for some.

5-0 win. Knowles hattrick of assists. Daniels proclaimed walsalls greatest captain. Sadler invokes his inner guardiola. DJT with a brace

1 Like

We have good results against the top teams but I think we will lose this.

hopefully a bit of “after the lord mayors show” for them.

Think we might make it a tight affair but still lose

SAD. Seasonal Affective Disorder, notoriously begins in February and unfortunately I see this continuing.:frowning: think this will be a an easy win for Mansfield. And we will probably get to see what a promotion challenging side in this division looks like .hope I’m wrong

3 Likes

Just lately walsall fans have suffered early on set SAD beginning in august. Currently no cure.

This is the continuous “occurring “ type SADO .

1 Like

Will the ref allow him on the pitch wearing one?

2 Likes

Probs win in typical Walsall fashion.

Wish we was half as consistent as Mansfield. That away end will be bouncing no doubt.