W 2-1 vs Mansfield Town (H) - League Two - Sun 1st Jan, 3pm

I do think it should be owl like this though, if the opposition score😂

I had heart palpitations the other week when I didn’t know who had scored!

5 Likes

Cheers mate she’s flat out at the minute due a bottle at 3 o’clock though.Obviously Manda will have to do that one as it coincides with kick off :laughing:

1 Like

White suspended?

Looks that way. Knowles RWB, McEntee coming in as one of the 3 CB’s and DJT and Williams up top.

The last part of that sentence makes me shudder. I’d be happy to eat my words at fulltime should they prove me wrong!

5 Likes

So Knowles at RWB, DTJ and Williams as the front 2.

Who is Barrett ?

Deadline for 5 yellows expired a couple of weeks ago, it’s 10 yellows now for a 2 game ban.

Academy keeper

1 Like

Well DJT better sort his sulking dont give shit mentality he showed Tuesday. He needs to score ten in January now.

Keeper?

Can practice his heading

That lineup :man_facepalming: we need players in fast.

Highlights the lack of quality in depth we have.

1 Like

Would it sound daft if I said right now that DJT won’t score 10 in a season in his career or is that being harsh on the lad.Just an opinion based on him right now as a player.

To me team looks weak, surprise kinsella playing he was poor on thursday then a few others had shockers as well.

For me Kinsella doesn’t highlight the lack of strength in depth it’s some of the others that do.

1 Like

Is that a bit like a brothel keeper?

The forward options outside of a non match fit Wilko and Johnson is alarming based on performances upto now.

2 Likes

Is that a bit like a brothel keeper?