W 2-1 vs Notts County (A) - League Two - Sat 9th Dec, 3pm

Defeated comfortably and taught a footballing lesson.

Well that was a tough time to start supporting the lads; struggling to stay in Division 3 following relegation from Div 2. I admire your spirit and endurance. Hope they do what Walsall FC have done many times; surprise us all

1 Like

Even a 10-0 defeat wonā€™t be as embarrassing as that admission?

6 Likes

We have got to win
If we lose big it just puts more pressure on Sadler, i wonder if that pressure makes him pick a defensive team or an attacking one?

1 Like

Weā€™re not great at the defending part, might want to avoid that if possible!

1 Like

I am going to be positive and say Walsall 5-1 Notts County with a Mctenee hat trick. Sadler to say the fans were amazing and carried us to victory.

Big game for Sadler. Iā€™m hoping for a spirited, pressing performance from the Sadlers. Result is a free hit as not expecting to get anything. If itā€™s anything like Barrow - particularly second half then I just canā€™t see how I can keep supporting Sadler.

A heavy loss on Saturday and Sadler could well be for the birds. He needs a performance from his players.

1 Like

Unfortunately itā€™s pretty much wall to wall Villa round here and to be fair it is the closest league club

1 Like

Me and my two grown up lads planned to go to this game ages ago. But the games against Barrow,Alfreton, and several other games, where its been embarrassing as ruled going to away games as a no no. Going lichfield instead.
3.0 notts

4-0 down by half time. Win 4-5 by the final whistle. The season restarts here! :grinning:

I think heā€™ll survive regardless.

Tranmere at home simply has the feel of make or break so I think he gets that and it rests on him winning. Merry Christmas!

For people who believe in omens Taylor was actually sacked just before Tranmere at home two years agoā€¦

No way unless Walsall have had a lot of wheat a bix and have secretly swapped sadler for a lookalike we win this
We should be demolished
I think sadler will try keep it tight and defensive and we lose 2-0

I think we will be three nil down at half time and thatā€™s when I turn it off, and at full time it will be three all.

Turn it off earlier then and give us a chance of winning. :laughing:

7 Likes

Sadlerā€™s rallying cry(?) to the fans

Donā€™t think he can afford to sit back and defend, surely he knows deep down we need a win to at least try get people on side, is this the game for that though? absolutely not weā€™re going to get pummelled

Johnson doesnā€™t seem like heā€™ll be fit. Forward options will be limited. MS will definitely set us up for a 0-0 draw at best. Iā€™d take that at this stage.

There is no way that this team under Sadler can confidently set up for a 0-0. He would be better off having a go.

3 Likes

Still debating whether to go to this, beers in Nottingham maybe the better option