W 2-1 vs Salford City (H) - League Two - Sat 9th Oct, 3pm

Have you? I seem to remember telling you Kinsella wasn’t the issue, but the lack of creativity next to him and shipping him out to right back wasn’t the issue :thinking: :wink:

Go back years… I’ve said the same thing, it’s the combination of both in the middle that’s the problem. Kinsella has been part of that problem, because he doesn’t pick the ball up and play through lines the same way Earring does in the holding role. I’ve literally wittered on about this for years. Glad you are finally realising :grin:

I’d take Labadie over Kinsella in that more slightly advanced of Earring role, every day of the week.

2 Likes

Not how I remember it but ok :+1:

For what it’s worth neither of them should be playing advanced of Earing and I thought that was a problem today. And if you’ve watched both Kinsella and Labadie this season and prefer Labadie to Kinsella I find that … surprising.

Literally every post about it.

Ok mate.

Ask and Thou shall receive:

5th January this year:

Pre-season:

Feb:

Weeks ago:

Do you want more confirmation or?

1 Like

Can go back earlier than that mate

Remember? When you thought he was a right back like I said because you didn’t think he was a very good midfielder?

I’ll take that as an admission that you now agree with me regarding the midfield make up - and it’s an argument I’ve been making for months and years :handshake::grinning:

I actually still think he’d do a decent job at right back - especially with the squad as thin as it is there. He will have a job getting in this side of Labadie and Earring carry on and blossom.

Come let me know when you want some more insight :grin:

Ladabie and Earing only signed in the summer :joy::wink:

I agree though, either Kins or Ladabie

How the f*** have you got that :joy::joy::joy:

:joy: yow know what I mean ya sausage.

As I said in those old posts of mine, we haven’t controlled the midfield in a game consistently at home, for years and years.

I don’t care who plays there, but a Labadie-type player, and Kins-type player (which is what I should have said) will not solve that problem.

We have to have a bit more about us in there, and it’s the combination there that is important.

Chambers and Mantom being the best modern day example of that working. They complimented each other, rather than their individual merits. We, of course, need the league two version of that, in order to get better.

1 Like

Ermm… I’m exactly right ay I?

I did tell you all of this.

But also thanks for going back even further than I did to prove my point :grin:

No!! I said he wasn’t the issue. You made out we’d be nothing more than mid table if we persisted. How you’re twisting that into you agreeing … you’ve got more front than Benidorm! :joy::joy::joy:

Literally post upon post of you making out Kinsella, not the bloke next to him, is the issue :man_shrugging:

You realise Kinsella didn’t play today right… and we are in the bottom half of L2…. Right?

Yeah. And?

I do wonder if certain people have a life away from U.T.S Forum. OBSESSED :yawning_face:

7 Likes

Have just got back from a wedding and was enjoying reading through the thread but PLEASE can you both stop this tit and tat response!

4 Likes

I had a stinking cold, too and it turned out to be Covid. Get a PCR test asap.

1 Like

My bad. I should have realised when he piped up!

dog with a bone that lad.

1 Like

Great result, today, and it would not have flattered us if we had kept a clean sheet (you know, one of those strange occurrences sometimes called “not conceding a goal”). They rarely actually threatened our goal and we missed a significant number of decent chances (as usual). Thank goodness justice was done in the end because otherwise I would have been apoplectic rather than rather mellow, like I am now. Well deserved three points. Onwards and upwards! :grin:

1 Like