W 2-1 vs Salford City (H) - League Two - Sat 9th Oct, 3pm

There’s a petition going on to get rid of kettle ,
https://www.change.org/p/fa-and-efl-the-removal-of-trevor-kettle-from-refereeing-football-matches![image|281x499](upload://xpRSTn8CtfbvMiiayYVv9lL7URE.jpeg)

1 Like

I’m sure Kettle took charge of one of our home games last season and the game passed by without much incident. If a remember rightly I had to actually check that it was him, which leads me to think he purely plays to the crowd. Absolute clown of a bloke!

1 Like

Any season tickets holders used the friends for a fiver? We’re bringing my 3 with us

Yes, this one…

then spookily the time we had him before that was Salford at home two seasons ago.

Always good for a cards bet, if anyone’s interested.

1 Like

He gave two penalties to one team the other week one was in the 93rd minute.

1 Like

He gave out ten yellow cards in a game last month :joy:

1 Like

Will monthe be out for this game??

No, he can’t be ruled out unless he’s found guilty and charged on the back of that.

1 Like

Good chance of at least one pelanty, a few cards, and plenty of chaos.

Win 2-0

Att 3500 option ones

50 original salford fans

2 salford glory hunters

And Nicky butt

Kettle will be in his element.

3 Likes

Don’t forget about J10 being shut again this weekend. Avoid it if you can else allow yourself lots of extra time to get to the game - but don’t tell the plastic Mancs! :joy:

It’s being closed from 8pm on Saturday, so shouldn’t affect the footy.

1 Like

I would welcome three points from this one.
One of the riches clubs in the division, nothing to show for it yet again. Their investors have to be really frustrated.
We’re showing signs of improvement, even with a depleted squad we should have enough to secure the points.

Getting excited!
1st time back at the Bank’s since Jan 2020.
Leaving Enniskillen at 6:30pm, ferry from Belfast at 10:30pm.
Ferry back from Liverpool 10:30pm Saturday home by 9am on Sunday!

Feeling optimistic 3-1 the Saddlers to win!

22 Likes

I hope you see a good game and we win.Safe travels.

2 Likes

Wow and sometimes I can’t be arsed to go to the game from pelsall :joy: fair play mate

That description could be used for all the home games last season, and the away ones.

I have just found out that i have made a monumental cock up, we booked to see the Boomtown Rats at the London Palladium last year, and it was cancelled due to covid.
So the new date is Thursday next week, and i thought we may as well stay for the weekend, so i was looking to fill the weekend with other things besides the sightseeing, and i booked the Only fools and horses musical on Saturday for the matinee, little realising that we are playing down the road at Orient :man_facepalming:

3 Likes