W 2-1 vs Salford City (H) - League Two - Sat 9th Oct, 3pm

You plonka.

4 Likes

That’s wot I call a fan​:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Not sure if it’s been mentioned but I think this game should be available to view on iFollow with it being an international weekend?

If I wore a hat I would take it off and bow in your honour mate, safe journey and I sincerely hope the lads give you a performance and 3 points you deserve it :clap:

1 Like

We’re in London from next Saturday til the Wednesday… also trying to persuade the other half to let me go to football while we’re down there.

Not been successful so far… might have to bring out the ‘but I’m missing Oldham away on the Tuesday for this trip’ :joy:

2 Likes

Try I’ve been invited.

Or just go with ‘I’ve already bought tickets, and nobody else will want them’.

1 Like

Bribe your missus with the offer of her taking your credit card around Westfield for the afternoon - it’s just over the road from Orient.

1 Like

Have a great day Enniskillen- fantastic commitment - I hope the guys on the pitch make your journey worthwhile.

2 Likes

Chunkster- whilst you’re at the Palladium you must visit the Argyle Arms, which is very close.
It’s a great boozer that’s retained many of its original 18th century features. Loads of great little alcoves and some amazing etched glass partitions and mirrors. Unfortunately it’s not 18th century prices but it’s one of the best pubs I’ve ever been in.

3 Likes

If you have never been to the tower of London then do it mate, of all the places i have been in the world it is my favourite, and i have been twice now :+1:

2 Likes

I would do mate but the OFAH tickets have already cost me £300 :man_facepalming: i just wish i had checked the fixture list :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Will do mate, i am always stuck as to where to go for a few pints in London, a couple of my favourites are the moon under water and the Sherlock Holmes, but it is only because we usually stay at the premier inn London eye.

If you don’t mind a trip to London Bridge - The Old King’s Head. Happy hour at £3 a pint. @DanG_WFC can confirm.

2 Likes

Happy hour now £2.75 a pint. Mon-Thu only though.

Beer is always well kept though, might be worth a couple.

2 Likes

We will probably end up at the tower of London again, i can’t keep away from the place when i am there lol :grin: so will do

1 Like

We’ve got half term week off (bad timing but it’s my birthday that week). Still undecided where to go Sun-Fri (toying with Madrid or Barcelona - if the cost of late flights comes down a bit) but want to be in London Fri/Sat/Sun so nice and easy for our game at Sutton.

Had a look at what West End shows are on that weekend to keep the wife happy, but some of the ticket prices are eye watering - over £160 per seat for back of the stalls at one show, £40+ at another for a restricted view! :roll_eyes:

And we moan about the price of tickets at the Banks’s. :joy:

1 Like

To be honest the restricted view one’s are not that restrictive, if you go on google and type the seat in i think it will give you a pic of the view from that particular seat.
being 5ft 4 I would be more worried about paying £160 and end up sitting behind you to be honest :joy: :wink:
I was talking to a guy who works for jet2 the other day, he managed to get tickets to go to Palma return the same day for £12, and he managed to bring a few ciggies back with him, and ended up about £200 up :grin:

Are you warming up for next Thursday night by watching the documentary about the Boomtown Rats that’s on BBC4 at the moment?

1 Like

Didn’t know it was on?

1 Like