W 2-1 vs Salford City (H) - League Two - Sat 9th Oct, 3pm

Started at 9 but you can watch from the start on iPlayer - or at your leisure on catch-up.

1 Like

I hope for a win, but I feel it can be tough, so a good game will be ok. To gel better, you know.

Sounds like the makings of a walk there for Rob Harvey!

Any idea why their gig in Brum was cancelled last month?

If the Rats gig was scheduled for a Monday I might have an idea.

3 Likes

Part 2 complete. Arrived in Liverpool.

14 Likes

Your dedication puts me to shame.
I sincerely hope we both see an entertaining match with the right result. AND we don’t have to mention the refereeing performance at all.

:wave: The result doesn’t concern me today, all I want is the players to be nice to each other No swearing or Offensive Slurs and not to hurt each other :heart:.

That goes for the fans also no offensive singing there’s children in the ground.

2 Likes

Don’t know why, but I’ve got the theme tune to the bill stuck in my head this morning.

Anyway, I’ve actually got a good feeling about this one! These look average and a few more on the gate should help us although I’m not holding my breath. I don’t back this team to string more than one foot performance together so it’s very 50/50.

UTS

Got a bad feeling this game is going to be won from the bench. No real contest if that is the case.

No idea who’s fit for them but their attacking options this season include:

Tom Elliot
Ash Hunter
Josh Morris
Conor McAleny
Iain Henderson
Brandon Thomas-Asante
Aramide Oteh
and…Tyreik Wright

Fair to say most of those would get in this team! 1-2 them.

No mate sorry? i will have a google

Wilkinson back but on the bench.

1 Like

Busy in the Stadium Suite. Obviously a lot of Baggies and Villa “mates” been dragged along today.

Nice to see Wilko back and shade on the bench who said we don’t have anyone to bring on and change a game? Oh yeah it was me :relaxed:

Who’s Jackson? On the bench today

Just been listening to Matt on Wm on the way home said we aren’t far away from blowing teams away but he can’t keep standing there saying it.

Young keeper because Rushworth is on international duty

1 Like

Tommy Jackson - doesn’t even have a squad number on the OS.

Were you worried in case we’d got Simeon back? :joy:

2 Likes

Excellent! Many thanks for that heads up; I had no idea that was a “rule”. I’ve only just learned that mid-week games are available, too. Way to go! :grinning:
Thanks again, Rob. :raised_hands: :+1:

1 Like

As an aside and looking ahead to the 30th. On Twitter I see that PV have sold out their entire allocation of 550 for Sutton. We won’t know what our allocation is for another week or two. Hopefully work on the away end will be completed and we’ll see a few more tickets than that, heading our way.