W 2-1 vs Stockport County (A) - FA Cup Round Three - Sun 8th Jan, 2pm

I think Flynn has to look at both the previous games and change our shape.
If he does that we may get a result, if he doesn’t I think we will lose - heavily

1 Like

I was on the waiting list and just received a lovely call from our ticket office offering me a couple of tickets for me and the lad which I snapped up. They also offered me 1 ticket yesterday but I declined as my son really wants to go so I’m glad I waited. Really didn’t expect to get any to be honest.

7 Likes

Room for a little en on the way back if ever that happens mate.

2 of us mate, but i don’t mind going in the boot :grinning:

1 Like

Come on the boys!!! UTS

Im driving from Shrewsbury - happy to take anyone that lives local… or jump in your car and give you some petrol money!

I actually think we will win this, not sure why, just a feeling.

I hope MF has had a word about sitting back and inviting pressure like we did at home against these , and allowing them to run straight through the middle of us , and then again the same thing against Mansfield when they scored .

Our best performances have been when we’ve attacked teams and put pressure on them , I’m sure after we’d got a second against Manfield if we’d of carried on with the same attacking football we could of beaten them 3 or 4 .

I’m looking forward to the game but need my waterproofs by the looks of the weather .

2 Likes

Does anyone know what pub to go to before the game?

Decided to go via Sheffield by train… & if it’s cancelled I can drive,

The Armoury and Royal Oak are away pubs according to websites and they will be where we will be heading.

1 Like

Is this on the tele

This game is being streamed live to viewers in the USA on espn + , Do Walsall get some cash for this ?.Also handy for those who have dodgy streams :wink:

2 Likes

The Armoury was decent when we went in the league managed to park just over the road and it’s a short walk to the ground

3 Likes

Having just had a check, the cheap council car parks around Edgerley (only a very short walk from the ground) are actually free on Sundays. Bonus! :grin:

1 Like

Have you got the post code for these?

I can’t stand pubs on away days. Drives my social anxiety wild with it being cramped rowdy and loud . I really wanna get involved in it one day though to see why many love it.
For now I just go away game late or look around the local area

2 Likes

All in here Directions - Stockport County

There were one or two pubs along Edgerley high street that weren’t heaving when we went in October (mainly because they were obviously crap), so you could go to one of those and save yourself the anxiety.

1 Like

Great news! When did you go on the waiting list? I emailed the morning the extra allocation sold out to go on the waiting list so just working out what chance I may have of a lovely call from the ticket office!!:pray: